News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

This may be nothing, but anyone else noticing it takes a long time for a page to load?  It only seems to happen when I click on the "new" icon when viewing via Show Unread Posts.  That just happens to be how I normally surf the paug.  Seems to have been happening for about a week or two.  Running Firefox on three different PCs.

gah

Quote from: khalpin on December 29, 2011, 04:09:18 PM
This may be nothing, but anyone else noticing it takes a long time for a page to load?  It only seems to happen when I click on the "new" icon when viewing via Show Unread Posts.  That just happens to be how I normally surf the paug.  Seems to have been happening for about a week or two.  Running Firefox on three different PCs.

Yup, experincing the same slowness. Wasn't sure if it was just me. I'm running on chrome at work, safari at home. Same thing on both tho.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mistercharlie

Quote from: goodabouthood on December 29, 2011, 04:28:15 PM
Quote from: khalpin on December 29, 2011, 04:09:18 PM

Yup, experincing the same slowness. Wasn't sure if it was just me. I'm running on chrome at work, safari at home. Same thing on both tho.
I've noticed the slowness too, but I chalked it up to the fact that I've been pauging from the iPad.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

natronzero

Anyone else having problems trying to edit posts? For the last few hours when I've tried to modify a previous post it goes to a blank text box.
A couple times, but not every time, all my text is there for a second and then disappears.
I was able to modify a post earlier today, so it seems like it started sometime in the middle of the day.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

tet

Quote from: natronzero on January 22, 2012, 09:34:05 PM
Anyone else having problems trying to edit posts? For the last few hours when I've tried to modify a previous post it goes to a blank text box.
A couple times, but not every time, all my text is there for a second and then disappears.
I was able to modify a post earlier today, so it seems like it started sometime in the middle of the day.

have you tried clearing your cache?  haven't experienced this at all using Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Are thread post totals for each member ever coming back?

Just wondering.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

natronzero

Quote from: tet on January 23, 2012, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: natronzero on January 22, 2012, 09:34:05 PM

have you tried clearing your cache?  haven't experienced this at all using Firefox, Chrome or Safari.

I haven't tried that yet, but it appears to be fixed anyways. Weird.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Hicks on January 23, 2012, 02:13:00 PM

Just wondering.

Same here. I'd like to see how much I "contributed" to a thread.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

tet

Quote from: mopper_smurf on January 24, 2012, 08:16:54 AM
Quote from: Hicks on January 23, 2012, 02:13:00 PM

Just wondering.

Same here. I'd like to see how much I "contributed" to a thread.

Waiting for it to update for latest version of our software. 
-Phish

VDB

I noticed that the "current forum time" is being reported as 6 hours in the future. If I go to "auto detect" the time offset in my profile, it corrects this but if the error gets fixed it'll probably throw it off again, I suspect.
Is this still Wombat?

tet

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on January 25, 2012, 02:13:06 PM
I noticed that the "current forum time" is being reported as 6 hours in the future. If I go to "auto detect" the time offset in my profile, it corrects this but if the error gets fixed it'll probably throw it off again, I suspect.

fix'd, thanks
-Phish

WhatstheUse?

Anyone know what happened to the "view unread posts" option?

it just disappeared for me a day or two ago....
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 26, 2012, 06:42:49 PM

still there for me.

maybe you clicked the "hide view unread posts link"
unclick that.  its hidden though.

blatboom

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 26, 2012, 06:49:12 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 26, 2012, 06:42:49 PM

still there for me.

maybe you clicked the "hide view unread posts link"
unclick that.  its hidden though.

haha. that did it.

Took me about 5 minutes to figure it out of course.
Bring in the dude!