News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Progress

Started by jephrey, February 05, 2007, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

Hope others are still making progress.  There aren't any comments here about it, but I don't write every time I do something.  However, since my last update on progress, I have done a bunch.  I entered a bunch of setlists for 1997 and 1999, and have done a bunch of songs as well.  If you have the ability to at all, please take a couple seconds to enter some info on the wiki.  It's open, and I'm fearing that if people think it's stagnant, then they won't be motivated to do anything either.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Bansheez on May 02, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
What information do I want to know about this website?

That's the first good reply I've read in this thread!

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 02, 2018, 01:35:30 AM
Quote from: Bansheez on May 02, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
What information do I want to know about this website?

That's the first good reply I've read in this thread!

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.