News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Remember the Old School Phish Project from 2003?

Started by Marmar, April 10, 2017, 11:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Well....Audiophiles rejoice!

I got back in touch with Weave....I'll be getting all the shows he transferred back in 2003 that I am missing on a hard drive from him shortly. I have started the process of mastering all the shows in their full 24bit/48kHz resolution and re-seeding them as 24 bit FLAC.

So....I guess I would say keep your ears and eyes open for all those shows to be making the rounds again.

:phish:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Marmar on April 10, 2017, 11:23:41 AM

I got back in touch with Weave....I'll be getting all the shows he transferred back in 2003 that I am missing on a hard drive from him shortly. I have started the process of mastering all the shows in their full 24bit/48kHz resolution and re-seeding them as 24 bit FLAC.

So....I guess I would say keep your ears and eyes open for all those shows to be making the rounds again.

Nice! I'd better buy a new HDD then.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Marmar

might not hurt! there's a boatload of these shows we did back in 2003-2004....anyone on FurthurNet at that time would remember.....there were like 10 of us involved with Weave doing the transfers, myself and Matt(stick) doing the mastering, and about 8-10 people doing quality control....

Those were the days for sure! Kinda stoked to be playin with these shows again....such quality recordings and great material!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

rowjimmy

Marmar

truxel is still alive!

cuznt has a "version" of him running on a hub!

susep

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 10, 2017, 12:06:16 PM
Quote from: Marmar on April 10, 2017, 11:23:41 AM

Nice!