News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017-12-31 Madison Square Garden New York, NY

Started by anthrax, January 01, 2018, 01:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Gol D. Roger on January 02, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

I can't put my finger on why I love this song, but I do. It's basicaly just as simple and cheesy as all of Treys other new stuff, but for some reason this one is sitting just right with me. It's basically Dragonfly+KDF or something.

I absolutely lost my shit at 6:10 in this video. I gotta get me one of them Phish pirate flags. 
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 02, 2018, 02:42:49 PM
Quote from: Gol D. Roger on January 02, 2018, 01:48:42 PM

I can't put my finger on why I love this song, but I do. It's basicaly just as simple and cheesy as all of Treys other new stuff, but for some reason this one is sitting just right with me. It's basically Dragonfly+KDF or something.

I absolutely lost my shit at 6:10 in this video. I gotta get me one of them Phish pirate flags.

they are up at drygoods, custy!

rowjimmy

Quote from: slslbs on January 02, 2018, 02:30:22 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 02, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
Quote from: slslbs on January 02, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
actually, someone else is preventing us from seeing it

you're in the clear Scotty

Just click the "Watch on Facebook" link.

ah - blocked at work

Not available here.
No Watch On Facebook link either.

Gumbo72203

Yeah, no link for that video.

Also, did anybody see any of the other red suit worker names?  I only caught Hood and McGrupp on the stream.  Curious who else we had! 

Also Soul Planet is great.  This show was basically perfect until Caspian > Velvet Sea.  Ditching Piper and Waves for Caspian > Velvet Sea > First Tube seemed like a huge miss.  They also ended with First Tube, Loving Cup last year which felt kinda lame to me to do the exact same thing. 

I fucking LOVED that Free placement.  Was not expecting that at all.  So good. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on January 02, 2018, 05:01:56 PM
Also, did anybody see any of the other red suit worker names?  I only caught Hood and McGrupp on the stream.  Curious who else we had! 

Thought I caught a Palmer the other night too.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

WhatstheUse?

I've been rockin' Soul Planet daily since I got home.  I don't know why I love this cheese but I do. I'll never forget looking over at  :sbw: during the first chorus and him saying "Ocean is love?? ......FUCK YEAH"

Seems like Trey threw this song together in about 5 minutes. lol.

I wonder if it was a one off or will return? I noticed they added some sections that weren't in the TAB version.
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 07, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
I'll never forget looking over at  :sbw: during the first chorus and him saying "Ocean is love?? ......FUCK YEAH"

I live by that motto, makes sense to me.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

This YEM is one of the finer versions of 3.0, solid work by everyone.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

This just occurred to me today - Why the heck didn't they encore w/ Ride Captain Ride?!?!

Talk about a missed opportunity... I f'n love that tune.

ETA: Lol nevermind. I said that in my initial post. Carry on....
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 05, 2021, 08:24:40 PM
This just occurred to me today - Why the heck didn't they encore w/ Ride Captain Ride?!?!

Talk about a missed opportunity... I f'n love that tune.

ETA: Lol nevermind. I said that in my initial post. Carry on....

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard