News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DI

It rained a tiny bit here today, kinda annoying a bit of my left shoulder got damp.

And it was almost unbearably hot... Well, 75 degrees, I could never live in the south.

Oh, and that's one damn annoying siren.

rowjimmy

Just listened to that siren...

Is that for real?

It sounds like a siren from a 60's psych/sci-fi show.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 24, 2010, 08:50:30 AM

Is that for real?

100% real.  i just hit record on the ole windows voice recorder, and stepped outta the room for a minute.

i have only heard it once before about 2 years ago when there was similar weather.

surreal.

Buffalo Budd

That is just downright spooooooky!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 23, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
damn.  lighting just slammin all around here.
check out this CRAZY F-ing siren thats keeps going off, conveniently located right outside my window.

Holy Shit! This siren is awesome! I'm freaking out here. Holy crap! I'm going to save this for later. This is sweet! If I was in my place and heard this, I'd probably jump out a window!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 24, 2010, 08:59:20 AM

Is that for real?

100% real.  i just hit record on the ole windows voice recorder, and stepped outta the room for a minute.

i have only heard it once before about 2 years ago when there was similar weather.

surreal.

first year i was there i heard this shit.

i jumped out of my skin.

especially since it's right on the corner ouside the window....

sad i missed this.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 24, 2010, 08:59:20 AM

Is that for real?

surreal.

questlove posted this to his twitter.
taken after the chicago storm.

http://yfrog.com/759nmej
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

guyforget

thats one crazy fucking siren.  i love it. 

theres a tornado siren somewhere within a block north of where i work, i've heard it 3 times so far this year, its loud as fuck.  whats crazy is that we cant hear it in the kitchen because its just generally so loud in there anyway.  if the back door is open we can hear it. 

nothin but hot in colorado...  93 today, 93 tomorrow, 90 the next day...  and usually here in town it gets several degrees hotter than the prediction.  i dont mind it though, its nothing like east coast heat. 
-AD_

disco

Quote from: guyforget on June 25, 2010, 02:07:20 AM
thats one crazy fucking siren.  i love it. 

theres a tornado siren somewhere within a block north of where i work, i've heard it 3 times so far this year, its loud as fuck.  whats crazy is that we cant hear it in the kitchen because its just generally so loud in there anyway.  if the back door is open we can hear it. 

nothin but hot in colorado...  93 today, 93 tomorrow, 90 the next day...  and usually here in town it gets several degrees hotter than the prediction.  i dont mind it though, its nothing like east coast heat.

nice and dry for us sissies, hates me some humidity
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

ytowndan

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 24, 2010, 09:26:36 AM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 23, 2010, 07:51:52 PM
damn.  lighting just slammin all around here.
check out this CRAZY F-ing siren thats keeps going off, conveniently located right outside my window.

Holy Shit! This siren is awesome! I'm freaking out here. Holy crap! I'm going to save this for later. This is sweet! If I was in my place and heard this, I'd probably jump out a window! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

SER!  That's some freaky shit!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

Page needs to add that effect to his arsenal.

Superfreakie

Quote from: blatboom on June 25, 2010, 09:47:36 AM
Page needs to add that effect to his arsenal.

good god man, have you lost it. It's bad enough with the whales, and now you want sirens.  :-D
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Last Wednesday's storm...

A second one:

mbw

very cool.  thanks for that!

blatboom