News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Album Listened To?

Started by August, May 21, 2006, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Wicked write ups Hicks, really enjoy your approach to music and how you convey those feelings/opinions.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 24, 2017, 08:17:21 AM
Wicked write ups Hicks, really enjoy your approach to music and how you convey those feelings/opinions.

Thanks mang!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Barr Brothers - Queens of the Breakers

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Leif Vollebekk ‎– North Americana

Buffalo Budd

Ry Cooder - Boomer's Story

I heard about this album from a Phil Cook show he did awhile back, where he covered the album.
I finally snagged a copy and it is phenomenal. Don't know why I was not aware of this record before.

mopper_smurf

Fred Schneider & the Superions: The Vertical Mind (sweet blog here)

Umphrey's McGee: it''s not us

Son of Radul: Sleepwalker
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

kellerb

Quote from: mopper_smurf on December 23, 2017, 01:00:26 AM

Umphrey's McGee: it''s not us

I wouldn't mind getting an early listen to this one

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

The Fierce And The Dead - The Euphoric
Twitter | FB | Instagram

iamhydroJen

Serge Gainsbourg - Histoire de Melody Nelson
"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

mopper_smurf

Holger Czukay – Cinema CD box set

https://www.groenland.com/product/holger-czukay-cinema-retrospective-cd-box/

Those wankers at Pitchfork gave it a measly 9,0. Fuck them.

A bonus from work should be forthcoming. If so, I will get in on vinyl too.

https://www.groenland.com/product/holger-czukay-cinema/
Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul