News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: khalpin on May 18, 2018, 05:46:27 PM
Quote from: anthrax on May 18, 2018, 08:00:45 AM

5/19 - Dark Lord Day - 3 Floyds, Munster, IN (and all the death metal bands i can handle)
5/25 - Slayer, Lamb of God, Anthrax, Testament - The World, Tinley Park, IL

Super jealous!  The local Slayer and Co. farewell shows are during our 15 year wedding anniversary weekend getaway.  Why'd I have to go and get married?

i have a feeling this last tour is going to last for awhile.  i'm guessing they'll be back through most major markets for indoor shows.  it's a pretty nuts night of music.  it starts at 5pm!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

David Byrne tomorrow night.  Traded a copy of Billy Breathes vinyl for a sick seat.  Stoked!

khalpin

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 27, 2018, 12:42:39 AM
David Byrne tomorrow night.  Traded a copy of Billy Breathes vinyl for a sick seat.  Stoked!
You won that trade, enjoy!

Hicks

You sure it isn't next weekend?   :evil:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 27, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

You sure it isn't next weekend?   :evil:

:shakehead:

mehead

7/14 - TTB w/ Drive-By Truckers & The Marcus King Band
8/3-8/5 -    :phish:
8/14 - Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson
8/17-8/19 -   :phish:
9/15 - 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince w/ The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
10/20 - Chris Stapleton
10/31 -  :phish:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

PIE-GUY

Paul Simon on Monday... less than a week out! 10th row center!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

Quote from: mehead on May 29, 2018, 08:26:43 AM
7/14 - TTB w/ Drive-By Truckers & The Marcus King Band
8/3-8/5 -    :phish:
8/14 - Rob Zombie & Marilyn Manson
8/17-8/19 -   :phish:
9/15 - 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince w/ The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
10/20 - Chris Stapleton
10/31 -  :phish:

Add Holly Bowling on 9/6 and WSP on 10/28 in Vegas to the list
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

khalpin

Decemberists at the Mann tomorrow night

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 29, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

How was this?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 06, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

How was this?

It was great - I got a little emotional toward the end, honestly. I've seen him play close to 20 times. This was the closest I've been and were dead center. American Tune on acoustic... felt like he was in my living room just playing for me. It was pretty intense.

Honestly, if they announce Central Park for his last-ever show, I may make the trip. I can't see missing that shit. Who's with me?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 06, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 06, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

How was this?

It was great - I got a little emotional toward the end, honestly. I've seen him play close to 20 times. This was the closest I've been and were dead center. American Tune on acoustic... felt like he was in my living room just playing for me. It was pretty intense.

Honestly, if they announce Central Park for his last-ever show, I may make the trip. I can't see missing that shit. Who's with me?

I sent a request last week for an airbnb in Manhattan.
I'm hoping I can round up enough to make it happen.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Dr. Dog tonight at Sun King Brewery for their 9th anniversary party. We've got lots of friends who work there and one of my best friends is their first 'paid' employee so we got the hook-up on free tickets to the show! It's gonna be a blast, but I've never seen a show there before so I don't know what to expect sound-wise. The brewery sits right by the interstate and next to an off-ramp, hopefully the PA is loud enough to drown out the cars.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 16, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
Dr. Dog tonight at Sun King Brewery for their 9th anniversary party. We've got lots of friends who work there and one of my best friends is their first 'paid' employee so we got the hook-up on free tickets to the show! It's gonna be a blast, but I've never seen a show there before so I don't know what to expect sound-wise. The brewery sits right by the interstate and next to an off-ramp, hopefully the PA is loud enough to drown out the cars.
i bet that's gonna be killer, enjoy!