News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Awards 2007

Started by redrum, August 18, 2007, 02:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Quote from: August on August 20, 2007, 04:20:58 PM
I now have a REP.  8-)

Damn you for making me LOL at work.  Damn you and your quick wit!!!!!  :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Work?
I'm waking down K street...

rowjimmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

August

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: August on August 20, 2007, 04:55:06 PM
Most painful eye of 'o7 goes to.....
a

Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh my brown eyed girl!

antelope19

Has anyone been smited, or is it smote, more than you?  It's even more incredible when you consider that tet outlawed it almost 9 months ago!!!   :-D  I guess this is my official nomination for an award.

Quote from: tet on November 26, 2006, 04:25:56 PM
i've disabled the ability to smite on these forums.  it was getting childish and out of hand for some people - and, it will prevent the smiting of brand new members to the board, despite the chances that their first posts will be ISOs.  this keeps the karmic balance positive around here...

people should be awarded good karma for their actions, but bad karma will manifest itself - we don't need to be doling it out.

rowjimmy

antelope19

:-D  Please, you know you want it too!!!! :lol:

antelope19

Lately, it would have been a nice feature to have around.   :-o

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on August 21, 2007, 09:49:14 AM
:-D  Please, you know you want it too!!!! :lol:

It's crossed my mind.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: antelope19 on August 21, 2007, 09:46:50 AM
Has anyone been smited, or is it smote, more than you?  It's even more incredible when you consider that tet outlawed it almost 9 months ago!!!   :-D  I guess this is my official nomination for an award.

No.  A mysterious person (I was under the impression that it was either Mattstick or RowJimmy) smote me once a day (at least) until the feature was taken away.

sophist

Given that the function allowed a user to use it once per 24 hours, that seems impractical to narrow it down to one to two people.  Even if it was just two people, it would take over 45 days to get the level you have.  I doubt we had the smite function for more than three weeks.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: phan003 on August 21, 2007, 05:51:21 PM
Given that the function allowed a user to use it once per 24 hours, that seems impractical to narrow it down to one to two people.  Even if it was just two people, it would take over 45 days to get the level you have.  I doubt we had the smite function for more than three weeks.   

I received 45 of the smites in like a 3 day period :)

August