News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It was an honor just to be nominated....

Started by tet, November 17, 2007, 01:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: disco on November 18, 2007, 12:47:09 AM
New pic, this one has more of the tetons, the first one is more of Mt. Moran and the north section of the range. Still pretty amazing either way, one of my favorite places to be  :banana:

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Polls.
After the initial rounds on nominating, bickering and threadjacks, we'll initiate polls.

tet

as i just noted in the w00kieguide to nominating thread, we'll need to figure out a system to get a max of 5 nominees for each category.  whether we elect a panel of 3 judges to pick em or have run-off polls, having too many choices for the final nominees will just water down the votes.
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on November 19, 2007, 01:04:37 PM
as i just noted in the w00kieguide to nominating thread, we'll need to figure out a system to get a max of 5 nominees for each category.  whether we elect a panel of 3 judges to pick em or have run-off polls, having too many choices for the final nominees will just water down the votes.
Agreed.

OneStepAhead

what about hosting a web conference with skype? ive sat in one of those once and it was pretty cool. the host picks who can talk at any given moment.

or perhaps in an irc channel? or the chartroom on the hub. i dont think the forums are real-time enough for something like this, but it could work.

tet

don't worry, i believe we'll have an adequate system in place by the time the Awards come
-Phish

disco

the hub would die  :evil:
users would quadruple, I'm sure it would crash which would be ok cause we're all good at blaming whitey already whenever anything goes wrong  :roll:

(fyi - whitey is a user at the shnfam hub)
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

August

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: August on January 13, 2008, 10:04:39 PM
When?
a

if you're asking WHEN are the awards....
i was wondering the same thing, yesterday actually...

so, is this gonna happen fo'realz?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

i dunno, with the writers strike still ongoing...    :evil:

yeah, we'll do this soon i guess.
-Phish

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

bluecaravan521

So January is pretty much over...any ideas?
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

sophist

yeah, when is this shit going to hit the streets?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Negotiations with the WGA aren't going too well.