News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Most Favorite Thread?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, November 19, 2007, 09:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

and of course, "Best Rack"  :wink:

Mingus

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 24, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
...ian anderson couldnt sing worth a damn and was wearing purple spandex pants with a bulge i could see from 20 rows back...

actually, now that i think of it, this might have been the best concert ever

nab

The Chick thread is the OG in this category and still the best IMO (but Hott or Nott is closing in)

ytowndan

Augs DD thread.  Its inspired me to grab quiet a few shows that are now in regular rotation.

Quote from: Mingus on November 20, 2007, 01:17:22 AM
props to Hott or Nott

Definitely should get a shout out.

But, my favorite has got to be the "last complete album" thread.  Ive gotten into so many new groups/artists just from randomly checking out other's posts.   
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Mingus

I've only skimmed through the last complete album thread.  I plan on sitting down on some rainy (snowy) sunday and going through it.  Checking out each albums samples on amazon and making a must have list.
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 24, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
...ian anderson couldnt sing worth a damn and was wearing purple spandex pants with a bulge i could see from 20 rows back...

actually, now that i think of it, this might have been the best concert ever

kellerb

Bobafett

www.sociophyte.com.............the BEST THREAD EVA!!!!!!!!!!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Caravan2001

Best Albums of 2007 (or 2006) thread

sophist

Quote from: Bobafett on November 21, 2007, 05:48:20 PM
www.sociophyte.com.............the BEST THREAD EVA!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:  :lol:

I remember that dude. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

redrum

i've been hearing (we'll just call it) "Sex School" has been a growing favorite among some folks these days.
it may get a few 2010 votes.
jusayin'
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.