News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Best 'Pauger Picture Posted.

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, November 19, 2007, 11:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

these three stand to have posted four of my favorites!!
:-D

:lol:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

August

Do pictures on cell phones count?
Hey YO!

I'm giving this to Matt by a huge margin.
a

antelope19

Yeah, that pic of matt is priceless.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: August on November 19, 2007, 11:22:31 AM
Do pictures on cell phones count?
Hey YO!

a

no..  :oops:

only paug pictures!  :-)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

August

Quote from: antelope19 on November 19, 2007, 11:23:19 AM
Yeah, that pic of matt is priceless.

I laughed harder than I had in a long time that day!
a

antelope19

Also, may I applaud you for your use of alliteration in the thread title.  very nice.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Casey Lenahan

ima have to go with the A w/ a Knife
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i mean, i did laugh SUPER hard when k_b put that up...

but i don't think that could hold a flame to the above 4 mentioned ;)

sophist

the "[weed]stick" workout photo by a long shot imo. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

StCarl

I saw a thing on ICP last night, went looking for this photo, and laughed my ass off all over again

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Lifeboy

Quote from: StCarl on March 10, 2010, 04:02:17 PM
I saw a thing on ICP last night, went looking for this photo, and laughed my ass off all over again

LMAO!  :laugh: :clap:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mistercharlie

Ha! I remeber the firts time I laughed at that pic. You'd be suprised though, 'Juggalos' are everywhere here in Indy. I wouldn't be suprised if they got to Keller.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 08:11:15 PM

Ha! I remeber the firts time I laughed at that pic. You'd be suprised though, 'Juggalos' are everywhere here in Indy. I wouldn't be suprised if they got to Keller.

They tried to get to me in high school, via everyone I know listening to the Great Milenko.  Luckily, they didn't get to me.  I did recently download a copy of that though, for old time's sake.  It sounds exactly the same as it did then, which makes sense.