News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

disco

Quote from: thechad on November 21, 2007, 12:43:09 AM
That one was mine for a while.

gotta love that one... makes me think of auggie fightin' yoda, that'd be a damn good fight. He may have already done that if he did I'm sure there are pics  :samurai:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Marmar

Quote from: OlfactoryHue on November 20, 2007, 11:22:23 AM
dancing bear is cool, reminds me of the old wmmr radio commercial with that fat guy dancing with the boom box, if anybody in the NJ/PA area remembers that fat dancing guy, he'd do the shuffle, wore the high top kicks

so is the Truffle Shuffle one

His name was Jimmy (or John, I can't remember which of them it was) Diorio......he lived next door to my grandma.....that was a generic shot that a LOT of ClearChannel stations got to use.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

blatboom

ytowndan had a dancing yoda avatar.

bluecaravan521

Yeah I meant the dancing yoda...but that one is pretty good too
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

VA $l!m

... i think it was more than i year ago that i busted out this one, but if it wasnt i'd nominate myself.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

August

That's it!
I'm busting out the big guns!
<<<<<<<

rowjimmy

August

rowjimmy

antelope19

I liked tets wk4paug license plate avatar.  I can't find it though. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sls.stormyrider

if we included "all time", I would nominate jedi's Samuel Jackson star wars avatar
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

tet

Quote from: antelope19 on November 21, 2007, 02:59:50 PM
I liked tets wk4paug license plate avatar.  I can't find it though. 

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

bluecaravan521

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...