News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Favorite Avatar

Started by mattstick, November 20, 2007, 10:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: bluecaravan521 on November 21, 2007, 09:09:47 AM
Yeah I meant the dancing yoda...but that one is pretty good too

this one?!?

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

bluecaravan521

Exactly! I'm definitely have to nominate that one!  :banana:
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

OlfactoryHue

Quote from: Marmar on November 21, 2007, 05:30:46 AM
Quote from: OlfactoryHue on November 20, 2007, 11:22:23 AM
dancing bear is cool, reminds me of the old wmmr radio commercial with that fat guy dancing with the boom box, if anybody in the NJ/PA area remembers that fat dancing guy, he'd do the shuffle, wore the high top kicks

so is the Truffle Shuffle one

His name was Jimmy (or John, I can't remember which of them it was) Diorio......he lived next door to my grandma.....that was a generic shot that a LOT of ClearChannel stations got to use.....

crazy, small world i guess, but yeah your bear reminds me of that guy doing his dance, they would just rotate the songs they used in the commercials based on what was popular at the time, i haven't seen it in years though

good times
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

VA $l!m

a small sampling of mine from over the years:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

August

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

August

VA $l!m

Quote from: August on November 21, 2007, 06:23:26 PM
Miso Hawny.
a
ms tran saiz- your welcome.

sls.stormyrider

I always liked this one, Slim
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

and, of course, the E 72 cover.

I also thought Hokker had a cool one - the Confuscius guy with the looooong stache
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VA $l!m

Quote from: slslbs on November 21, 2007, 07:59:50 PM
I always liked this one, Slim

yuh.
thats my fav as well, though its hard to stick to just one no matter how much you dig it.

i remember when people changing avatars would confuse me...
long before anyone changed their username.

one that f-ed me up was when jedi finally got rid of this one, which was always a fav of mine:

August

That was after Samuel L but before the Trey "Wilson" avatar.
a

VA $l!m

Quote from: August on November 21, 2007, 08:04:11 PM
That was after Samuel L but before the Trey "Wilson" avatar.
a

the trey wilson was always nice... especially if you were in a good mood, it would bring you back down.  :-P