News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 05, 2017, 08:13:51 AM
Quote from: August on November 26, 2017, 03:53:38 AM
Quote from: mattstick on November 25, 2017, 10:24:51 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 25, 2017, 10:09:58 PM
Still pissed I didn't hop on that two from the vault.  grrr....

It still hasn't arrived...

Or shipped :/

Just got this today so there's still hope.

QuoteWe're still trying to obtain the item(s) which you ordered on October 25 2017 in Order# 205-0083374-9893961.

The Grateful Dead "Two From The Vault [VINYL]"
  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00PCI1F4U
I got that same email yesterday.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Sound Stage Direct having a 20% off sale today.
Code = FLASH20
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

We missed InSound's 55% off sale.   :cry:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JumbleTheVents

Sweet! I've got some disc-overing to do. I've never listened to a lot of those artists.
Can you dig it?

mistercharlie

Garcia - Side Trips is up on Bull Moose now.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/26043793/jerry-garcia-howard-wales-side-trips-vol-1-2-lp

Scratch that, it's 'In store only'.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

I'm heading to the shop near my office today. Aside from Side Trips, anyone looking for any Black Friday remnants I should scope?

rowjimmy

Just copped a few things I was wanting but didn't grab on Black Friday:
Mike Watt - Contemplating The Engine Room
& The United States of America - s/t (Mono Sundazed reissue)

Plus I found the Jenks Miller/James Toth split LP from 2014 on sale
and I copped a Side Trips for Igbo!

mattstick

My Side Trips went into the "wrap it for Christmas and pretend the baby gave it to him" pile that my wife is working on.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on December 08, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

My Side Trips went into the "wrap it for Christmas and pretend the baby gave it to him" pile that my wife is working on.

That's where my Harvest Moon & GDRecords box went.

Caravan2001

How much was the GD box at RSD? I am seeing it for $100ppd, but wondering what the original cost was. 

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 11, 2017, 12:33:55 AM
How much was the GD box at RSD? I am seeing it for $100ppd, but wondering what the original cost was.

I think they were $120. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on December 11, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 11, 2017, 12:33:55 AM

I think they were $120.

That jives with my recollection.

Buffalo Budd

Holiday sale at this discog user allsales-r-vinyl.
Got these shipped for $35.

Eric Clapton - There's One In Every Crowd
Ray Charles - Goin' Down Slow
Ry Cooder - Boomer's Story
Derek And The Dominos* - Layla And Other Assorted Love Songs (Christmas present)
McCoy Tyner - Blue Bossa

Those duty beavers best not flag this or I may go apeshit.

Guilty splurge = Petty Greatest Hits
I knew realistically, I'd never grab the box set.
Stairway for that RE of Wildflowers I know they're itching to put out with the bonus tracks.

mattstick

Starting to think we're not getting those Two From The Vaults guys...