News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Roger Waters - Us & Them Tour

Started by mehead, October 21, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Snagged tickets to the July 16th show in Duluth.  Saw Floyd in '94 but I've never seen Roger.  I passed on seeing him on his latest Wall tour (still not sure why) so I'm pretty pumped for this!

http://rogerwaters.com/
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Wall tour was rad. I'm really glad I went.
Not going to make it to this one, I think.

VDB

I like how Gilmour markets himself as "The Voice and Guitar of Pink Floyd" and Waters as "The Creative Genius of Pink Floyd." Oh, you two...
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Quote from: VDB on October 21, 2016, 11:57:15 AM
I like how Gilmour markets himself as "The Voice and Guitar of Pink Floyd" and Waters as "The Creative Genius of Pink Floyd." Oh, you two...

They're on relatively good terms these days.

emay

date for this is sold out here, but lookin for tickets.

Gumbo72203

got tix for the ALbany date for me and my buddy who I saw David with at MSG.  This time we didn't make the same mistake of cheaping out, and scored lower bowl tickets.  We got stuck with bar-stool tickets for MSG and it was literally the worst seat I've ever had for a show.  Ever.  Last row, MSG, behind the sky bridges.  60% of the PA and light show was blocked, and we were right on the side of the stage.  Worst show ever.  only redeemed by hearing all of MSG sing "Wish You Were Here" and the awesomeness that was "Astronomy Domine". 

ANYWAY, so excited because Roger is going to play Pigs and it's going to rule so so much.  Kinda bummed I won't ever see any Floyd dudes play One of these Days but... Pigs.  PIGS!!!! 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

emay

debating going to the sunday show in Denver. Think I am going to pull the trigger but there are so many shows I dont know if I can shove out another 70-80 bucks. Prices have been dropping on the after market following his anti-semitic rant though.