News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Anastasio Band 2017 Tour Dates

Started by shoreline99, November 29, 2016, 02:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

They killed it tonight. Can't wait to see if they can top it tomorrow. They were filming the show tonight, assume that will show up at some point.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

So Trey covered the new Portugal. The Man single that came out last month, Feel It Still, last night! I'm interested to hear the tapes. The few vids I've seen of the show are making me want to shell out the $70 to go see them next month. I usually leave a TAB show a little let down, but Trey seems in rare form.

http://www.jambands.com/news/2017/04/15/trey-anastasio-band-offer-original-and-cover-debuts-in-tour-opener/
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

DoW

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 15, 2017, 12:25:37 PM
So Trey covered the new Portugal. The Man single that came out last month, Feel It Still, last night! I'm interested to hear the tapes. The few vids I've seen of the show are making me want to shell out the $70 to go see them next month. I usually leave a TAB show a little let down, but Trey seems in rare form.

http://www.jambands.com/news/2017/04/15/trey-anastasio-band-offer-original-and-cover-debuts-in-tour-opener/
ha.  sorry.  you like some good music, but ha at that.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Gumbo72203

i really wish Phish would bring Mozambique back.  That song rules. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

They absolutely crushed it last night. So stoked for tonight's show.  :rockout:

mistercharlie

Quote from: DoW on April 15, 2017, 12:29:33 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 15, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

ha.  sorry.  you like some good music, but ha at that.

Yeah, $70 for TAB is just too damn much. I just saw The Jauntee for only $7 and walked away super happy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

shoreline99

First set was  :rockout:

mistercharlie

Quote from: shoreline99 on April 21, 2017, 08:47:55 PM
First set was  :rockout:

That's all I watched of it last night and I dug it.

mehead

Just snagged tix to Trey w/ the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra in September.  Psyched!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

nice! I went when he played in like 2011 or 2012, that's a nice symphony hall. During If I could this wook stood up on the chair behind us and proposed to his gf.

Buffalo Budd

So I just heard confirmation that TAB is coming to my neck of the woods in September.
Playing a small jazz and blues fest an hour from me.
Pretty stoked for this, tiny venue, well run fest, should be amazing.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.