News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Short Round

I am ecstatic that Fluffhead was played if for no other reason than it will cease to be the holy grail of song chasing noobery.

I feel the feeling I forgot!
No time for love Dr. Jones!

danje

whatapiper

It kills me I grew up one exit form hampton and saw every show there from 96 to 1/2/03 and could not be there.  Living out west has its downfall too i suppose.   I literally had tears in my eyes when i saw they opened with fluffhead and divided sky...what a statement!  two compose pieces back to back.  

any comments on style of play, how the fluffhead sounded?  i guess we will all hear tomorrow morning.    Be safe those lucky to attend, I can't wait for Alpine!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Ri©h

Guyute

Quote from: nab on March 07, 2009, 12:22:53 AM
March 6th, 2009
Hampton Coliseum Hampton, VA

I: Fluffhead, Divided Sky, Chalkdust Torture, Sample in a Jar, Stash, I Didn't Know, Oh Kee Pa>Suzie Greenberg, Farmhouse, NICU, Horn, Rift, Train Song, Water in the Sky*, Squirming Coil, David Bowie

II: Backwards Down the Number Line, Tweezer> Taste, Possum, Theme From the Bottom, First Tube, Harry Hood, Waste, YEM

Encore:

Grind**
Bouncing Around the Room
Loving Cup

*Slow Version
**A capella

dear fucking god, did they leave anything for tomorrow?
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

MiamiPhish

Just got back from the show, and what a show it was!!!  Monster 1st set...
The fluffhead was well-played, but it was so loud that a lot of the sound was drowned out!!! Be interested to hear what the SBD looks like!  Soo tired..  WHAT A SHOW!!!!!!  :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish: :phish:

danje

blatboom

Mandi and blat checking in.  Mr Miner is full of shit.  where's my download??

alcoholandcoffeebeans

hooray!

WHAT AN AMAZING FIRST NIGHT!!!!

i can't wait for tomorrow!

:-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

Just got back from the show  :banana:

as many of you know, this was my first show and to say the least, mind=blown

The energy in that place was like nothing I have ever experienced and the Fluffhead/Divided Sky opener combo blew everyone away

I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that this was the most well polished, and practiced Phish since pre 2000  :-o

The entire show was nearly flawless with the exception of only a few parts (the YEM restart was more humorous to me than dissapointing)

Ill try and post a song by song review soon!

Bring in the dude!

wizard

danje

You can start listening to the pirate bay link right away. It sounds really good too!

Wolfmansbabymama

Quote from: wizard on March 07, 2009, 01:22:55 AM
Quote from: Wolfmansbabymama on March 07, 2009, 01:18:59 AM
hampton set 1 no spoilers mk41 ots     675 leeches  :|

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4754947/3-6-09-nospoilers-set_1

72% and moving much quicker now. Sounds great so far!

yea was gonna say mine is almost done! i could convert and host the Fluff before i passout, or is that a no spoiler spoiler?
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.