News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/05 pre-show chatter

Started by Jessy111191, June 05, 2009, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

have we heard a BAG yet? no right?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

cactusfan

Set I opener: Axilla.

SOAM in set I.

Set I closer: Golgi

Set II opener: Saw It Again

Set II closer: Slave

encore: First Tube

kellerb

Now's a good time to note that I'm gonna be out & about tonight, so I will not be able to engage in witty banter with everyone tonight (or probably tomorrow night either).  I'll probably be back in realtime on Sunday though.

okelnard

Quote from: cactusfan on June 05, 2009, 06:41:53 PM
Set I opener: Axilla.

SOAM in set I.

Set I closer: Golgi

Set II opener: Saw It Again

Set II closer: Slave

encore: First Tube

He's going all in with these predictions!  I'd pay good money for a show like that.... :-D  

And not bag yet.  I called it for last night.  didn't happen.
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

VA $l!m

along with teh WILSOn i'm picking for the offical predictions thread (just one official pick a night for me), i'm thinking about hearing a BAG, TUBE, and even another GIN tonite. bet.

PhishPhan

I have a feeling that tonights show will be crazy.

keeb333

Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 06:44:04 PM
along with teh WILSOn i'm picking for the offical predictions thread (just one official pick a night for me), i'm thinking about hearing a BAG, TUBE, and even another GIN tonite. bet.

Tube would indeed be pretty epic!  :banana:

Perhaps a Purple Rain due to the weather?

guyforget

Im really hoping they kick out the jams tonight for those of us who have dealt w/ the weather for these 3 days. Tonight is downright abysmal in my opinion. We're all gonna be soaked and cold. Crack another Troegs Amber or Avery Nut Brown, I guess....
-AD_

kellerb

Quote from: guyforget on June 05, 2009, 07:08:47 PM
Im really hoping they kick out the jams tonight for those of us who have dealt w/ the weather for these 3 days. Tonight is downright abysmal in my opinion. We're all gonna be soaked and cold. Crack another Troegs Amber or and Avery Nut Brown, I guess....

FYP

guyforget

Cant tell what you fixed from the blackberry browser...  Gettin geared up to leave the car, gonna be a wet one even in my raincoat, I didnt bring any waterproof pants, just light hiking gear.

Ran into G again very briefly, but it was raining and I wanted to get back to the car for a final beer.
-AD_

VA $l!m

last call i got from myGirl, doesnt look like she's gettin in (??)... apparently she's not working that hard, AND she tells me that TOm marshall seriously insulted her (?)
--now, if you know her you would also know that this mustve been interesting, AND quite possibly A.: didnt even involve the "real" tom marshall, and B. more than likely involved a large amount of alchohol-induced-slurr'd speach!
---where's Phishtube?!! i need video from the lot now!!   :-o :lol:

mbw

Quote from: guyforget on June 05, 2009, 07:17:50 PM
Ran into G again very briefly, but it was raining and I wanted to get back to the car for a final beer.

i want to get home for the first beer

rowjimmy

I'm kicking this thread to the curb so we can a) have it named correctly and b) (more importantly) get proper updates to post one.

This will be moved to Phish tour.