News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-19 Verizon Wireless M.C. - Noblesville, IN - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by emperor_brian, January 30, 2009, 12:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeboy13

I'm really trying hard to find tickets to DC and PA .  Gonna find a trade if I can on Phishtix or in the Hampton lot for my extras.  Hope to find some nice reserved seats too =-D.
Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Still Looking for Creek Tickets.  but will get them on Ebay after Hampton.  then I'll be set for PA, DC, and both Alpines.  Looking forward to that Run.
Good Day, Every Day!

Play_It_Leo

Where's everybody camping for DC this year? Not sure what the situation is there since I'm hearing Noblesville is more built-up than it was a few years back.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

blatboom

Quote from: christopherlee711 on March 10, 2009, 06:33:09 PM
Where's everybody camping for DC this year? Not sure what the situation is there since I'm hearing Noblesville is more built-up than it was a few years back.

that's gonna be weird.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

kellerb

best bet for camping is north of deer creek somewhere.  This summer I cruised around there after pre-purchasing some tickets, and the north is the only area that hasn't been encroached by housing divisions & a mall. 

I'll be there, but no camping.

Play_It_Leo

I did a quick search this morning. Looks like the on-site camping may be the best bet for those interested. Has anybody done on-site?
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

candyman

Marmar

just scored 4 tix for the run....both nights under the roof......center section 12 rows back....

almost got scammed lot lizard style....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Marmar on March 11, 2009, 02:28:58 PM
just scored 4 tix for the run....both nights under the roof......center section 12 rows back....
Awesome, welcome to the party... wait, both nights?

Play_It_Leo

Marmar

I cringe at the thought of actually being in that venue again......but I'll suck it up for 2 nights.....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

wait a minute....n/m...this is a scam....

note to self: avoid trying to score tix when super high on sourD's....

Play_It_Leo

Glad you caught that. Took me a sec to realize you said both nights at DC.