News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

My son\'s condition.

Started by RHaynes, December 11, 2007, 12:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

glad to hear artie is doing better... but i am still sending love and good vibes to you and your family!  good luck and we miss you!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

I'm glad to hear Art is doing better, and my thoughts will continue to be with him.  Thank you for the update sir. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

hoodie22

really glad to hear mars doing better.

Lots of love

sls.stormyrider

Good to hear.
thanks for the update.
Thinking of all of you and hoping for continued good news
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

That is a positive shift. Thank you for the update.

All the best from my family to yours and be sure to tell Art that we're all pulling for him.

-rj

birdman

Hang in there Art.
<<<Vibes>>>
Paug FTMFW!

gimmetela

sending good vibes your way.
get some rest, get strong, and beat this.

Guyute

Thank you for the update.  My prayers are certainly with Mar and with you.  The best to you and your family.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

tet

i see that art's back to posting, glad to see he's recovering a bit from this bad episode.

appreciate the updates as always, Mstr Sgt Haynes.   best wishes to you and your whole family this holiday season.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ucusty

man...   i havent be around lately...   I hope you get well soon.  Phish will be back and you gotta be there man

fauxpaxfauxreal

Wow.  I just read this.

---sucks not being "inside of the inner sanctum".