News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Summer Pics

Started by redrum, June 12, 2010, 04:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Thanks for the exhibition!
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Remember when that was Scotts only shirt?

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 26, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

Ha! Looking through some of the other pictures in this thread, Scott is wearing that shirt in damn near every one.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 26, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Ha! Looking through some of the other pictures in this thread, Scott is wearing that shirt in damn near every one.

Bought that shirt in Telluride cuz I was still high as fuck in the AM (thanks Caravan) and it seemed too appropriate.

I don't recall, but, based on my normal tour habits, I probbbaably continued to wear that same shirt for a week or so. So sue me!

I definitely recall wearing that shirt to the airport at the end of Tour and immediately got 'randomly screened' at the airport.

Nowadays I stick to simply Phish shirts that don't literally tell people I'm high. They just infer it.

Bring in the dude!

mbw

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 26, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Bought that shirt in Telluride cuz I was still high as fuck in the AM (thanks Caravan) and it seemed too appropriate.

I don't recall, but, based on my normal tour habits, I probbbaably continued to wear that same shirt for a week or so. So sue me!

I definitely recall wearing that shirt to the airport at the end of Tour and immediately got 'randomly screened' at the airport.

Nowadays I stick to simply Phish shirts that don't literally tell people I'm high. They just infer it.

I was referring to the Alpine Valley shirt.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on August 26, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 26, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

I was referring to the Alpine Valley shirt.

So was I.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Oh yeah. That one. I wore that all the time.

I still have that but now it doesn't fit so I can only assume I got fatter.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 28, 2018, 09:40:09 PM
Oh yeah. That one. I wore that all the time.

I still have that but now it doesn't fit so I can only assume I got fatter.

You're on your way to PGLHAH status!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Awesome pics!

Also, Scottie, come find me in Vegas  :evil:

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 02, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
Awesome pics!

You'd think I would've learned by now but..... okay!
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 03, 2018, 03:03:09 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 02, 2018, 10:58:43 PM
Awesome pics!

You'd think I would've learned by now but..... okay!

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.