News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2010, 02:00:15 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on July 30, 2010, 01:29:26 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2010, 11:05:57 AM
Let's hear it for phoning it in so I can work on my blawg!

is it "sweet" today?

Actually, none of what I'm writing goes live today.

That was a sweet blawg about your blog, though

rowjimmy

Quote from: kellerb on July 30, 2010, 02:11:46 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2010, 02:00:15 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on July 30, 2010, 01:29:26 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2010, 11:05:57 AM
Let's hear it for phoning it in so I can work on my blawg!

is it "sweet" today?

Actually, none of what I'm writing goes live today.

That was a sweet blawg about your blog, though

Sweet meta-blawg.

mattstick

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VDB

Well shit... I was all set to head for home when I tracked a shipment I'm having sent to work and saw it's on the truck to be (supposedly) delivered today.

I'd just leave and let them come back Monday except I kind of need this equipment in order to get Internet back up at the house...  :|

Edit: And, it's arrived. Thank jeebus. Peace out.
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on July 30, 2010, 03:50:30 PM
Well shit... I was all set to head for home when I tracked a shipment I'm having sent to work and saw it's on the truck to be (supposedly) delivered today.

I'd just leave and let them come back Monday except I kind of need this equipment in order to get Internet back up at the house...  :|

Edit: And, it's arrived. Thank jeebus. Peace out.

Score!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

So, here I was phoning it in all day when my phone rings at 3:45pm - "Dave, we need to you be in Albuquerque on Tuesday morning."

WTF!! Travel booked - quick trip out Monday afternoon returning Tuesday night. Then I leave Thursday morning for Berkeley. Gonna be a hectic week!!! Bloody 'ell!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 30, 2010, 05:21:35 PM
So, here I was phoning it in all day when my phone rings at 3:45pm - "Dave, we need to you be in Albuquerque on Tuesday morning."

Come on dude. They gave you the perfect out. "Uh, sorry, no Dave here, my name's PIE-GUY."
Is this still Wombat?

kellerb

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on July 30, 2010, 07:34:20 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 30, 2010, 05:21:35 PM

Come on dude. They gave you the perfect out. "Uh, sorry, no Dave here, my name's PIE-GUY."

DAVE'S NOT HERE, MAN

PIE-GUY

Considering I leave for Berzerkeley on a 6am flight tomorrow, I am officially phoning it in today. I haven't even showered yet! "Working from home."
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

I started off by taking the morning off to go surfing but the break was pretty much a close out so I headed into work.  :|
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 04, 2010, 12:44:42 PM
Considering I leave for Berzerkeley on a 6am flight tomorrow, I am officially phoning it in today. I haven't even showered yet! "Working from home."

I have today off because of having to work on Sunday, so I'm right there with you. Minus the leaving for Berkley.

Hopefully you'll find some at the Greek!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Friday before vacation?

Pfft - good luck getting me to do anything today.

rowjimmy