News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sorry RJ, I was using the wrong thread to discuss some hockey.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 08, 2010, 11:18:05 AM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sorry RJ, I was using the wrong thread to discuss some hockey.

Quit fucking up our slacker thread!

qop24

WHY ISN'T IT 5PM YET?!?!??!

the lady is out for the weekend which means i get to be a total lazy piece of shit for 2 days  :crazy:
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

sophist

Quote from: qop24 on October 08, 2010, 03:53:39 PM

the lady is out for the weekend which means i get to be a total lazy piece of shit for 2 days  :crazy:
That's awesome that you're not going to bed, bath, and beyond this weekend. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

McGrupp

Quote from: sophist on October 08, 2010, 03:59:12 PM

*qop is crushed that he isn't going to be able to go make-up shopping with his girl at JC Penny this weekend.

(It's a saturday morning tradition!)
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

qop24

Quote from: McGrupp on October 08, 2010, 04:06:01 PM
Quote from: sophist on October 08, 2010, 03:59:12 PM

*qop is crushed that he isn't going to be able to go make-up shopping with his girl at JC Penny this weekend.

(It's a saturday morning tradition!)

actually our sat. morning tradition is the farmer's market....now you got me all sentimental... :cry:

mistercharlie

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 08, 2010, 12:06:03 AM
Ring Ring Bitches.

I'm drunk, so I'm going to be plenty hungover for 'work' tomorrow. My plan for the morning is to get up, shower, drink a cup of coffee or two, smoke a bowl, buy a gatorade (to replenish my electrolytes) and get to work just in time to watch everyone else work. Then when the work day is over, get home, smoke some more, drink some more and LST it up while listening to robo sharts!!!  :music:

My day went as planned until the 'get home and smoke' part. The guy we rent our house from is right outside doing some landscaping so I'm going to have to wait for him to leave so I can chief it up.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

edit:  "Phone it in on a Holiday"

working til 12:30 am on a holiday blows ass..bored as shit..I phoned it in as soon as I walked into the office today
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Yesterday was not a real holiday, nor should it be.

mattstick

It was Canadian Thanksgiving dude.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

qop24

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 12, 2010, 09:56:12 AM
Quote from: mattstick on October 12, 2010, 09:54:56 AM

It was Canadian Thanksgiving dude.
Ser.

canadian thanksgiving + columbus day = double holiday therefore the entire continent should take a week off in celebration

phoning it in on a tues. knowing that come thursday evening the journey for phish begins!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 12, 2010, 09:52:42 AM
Yesterday was not a real holiday, nor should it be.

LOL @ Columbus Day... every year I forget this exists. What's the point? To give bankers and government employees a day off? At least let's make it a full-blown national holiday based on something still relevant, so that we can all take off.
Is this still Wombat?