News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

for the past week-
all channels, all Michael Jackson, all the time,
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Undermind

Quote from: slslbs on July 07, 2009, 09:38:51 PM
for the past week-
all channels, all Michael Jackson, all the time,
I watched some the day he died, but haven't watched much since.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

sls.stormyrider

not necessarily by choice (not really a fan, although I respect what he has done), just can't escape it.

He's everywhere

CNN's news has been at least 45 minutes Michael, 15 minutes (tops) everything else
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

JPhishman

"You just double dipped..... That's like putting your whole mouth in the dip!"
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Mr Minor

Sportscenter

I love starting my morning with my kids playing, my coffee, and sportscenter.   :rockout:

gah

Quote from: Mr Minor on July 08, 2009, 07:22:03 AM
Sportscenter

I love starting my morning with my kids playing, my coffee, and sportscenter.   :rockout:

I'm more of an evening SC guy. In the morning, I am just trying to get myself together and get out the door in time!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Mr Minor

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 09, 2009, 11:26:16 AM
Sportscenter

I'm more of an evening SC guy. In the morning, I am just trying to get myself together and get out the door in time!

I am on summer break from teaching, so my mornings are awesome.  Relaxing and loving every minute of it.  Until the wife comes up with stuff for me to do.  But still, it beats working.

gah

Quote from: Mr Minor on July 09, 2009, 11:46:12 AM
Quote from: goodabouthood on July 09, 2009, 11:26:16 AM
Sportscenter

I am on summer break from teaching, so my mornings are awesome.  Relaxing and loving every minute of it.  Until the wife comes up with stuff for me to do.  But still, it beats working.

Yeah, work is for suckers.

::looks at clock realizing still have 4 hours of work to go today::

:cry:

VA $l!m

humfff...
i always thought we should have a topic like this... never noticed it before now, but one thing:
IT SHOULD BE MOVED TO the "Entertainment" Forum, please.
this forum is for topics related to music. thank you.
Lot SEcurity.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

susep

Quote from: VA slim on July 09, 2009, 06:36:58 PM
humfff...
i always thought we should have a topic like this... never noticed it before now, but one thing:
IT SHOULD BE MOVED TO the "Entertainment" Forum, please.
this forum is for topics related to music. thank you.
Lot SEcurity.

rowjimmy

It should be noted that this thread pre-existed the "Entertainment" forum by a couple years.

Undermind

I'm home from work today with a sick daughter who is sleeping, so I figured it was a good time to watch this:

DISC 5 - Day Two (8/17/1996) – Set Two
The Curtain
Runaway Jim
It's Ice
Brother
Fluffhead
Run Like An Antelope
Golgi Apparatus
Slave To The Traffic Light
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

alcoholandcoffeebeans

waves roll in... over my feet :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

gah