News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 21, 2010, 09:24:30 PM
Quote from: blatboom on October 21, 2010, 09:21:22 PM
anybody else play the Friday the 13th NES game?  I don't remember a thing about it but I remember thinking it was sweet.

I could never beat it. But played it for hours on end without really knowing how to win.

Yep.  I remember you'd just walk around the camp grounds, walk around the forest, and every now and again you'd fight Jason in a cabin.  I don't remember ever "advancing" in the game.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on October 21, 2010, 09:42:21 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on October 21, 2010, 09:24:30 PM
Quote from: blatboom on October 21, 2010, 09:21:22 PM
anybody else play the Friday the 13th NES game?  I don't remember a thing about it but I remember thinking it was sweet.

I could never beat it. But played it for hours on end without really knowing how to win.

Yep.  I remember you'd just walk around the camp grounds, walk around the forest, and every now and again you'd fight Jason in a cabin.  I don't remember ever "advancing" in the game.

I also remember if you walked around in the forest right, there was a cave and you fought Jason's Mother's flying head in there.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

mistercharlie

Jason looks like Eddie the Iron Maiden mascot there.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 21, 2010, 09:48:48 PM
Jason looks like Eddie the Iron Maiden mascot there.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

All the more awesome.

rowjimmy

Awesome how she conjured her dead father out of the lake because they never recover bodies of people who drown in lakes.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2010, 09:59:05 PM
Awesome how she conjured her dead father out of the lake because they never recover bodies of people who drown in lakes.

Not this lake anyway.

ytowndan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 21, 2010, 09:46:49 PM

That's great!  "I'd rather piss out a cactus!"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard  The end of that reminded me how I also used to play the Nightmare On Elm St game a lot. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Jason Takes Manhattan!!!

Not to be confused with Muppets Take Manhattan.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2010, 10:02:36 PM
Jason Takes Manhattan!!!

When is Jason in Space coming on? (not to be confused with Muppets in Space.)

kellerb

Jason Takes Manhattan!!!

I get the two mixed up constantly

mistercharlie

It's pretty hokey how Jason gets revived by some freak electrocution every time.  :|

mistercharlie

Have you noticed in this one that instead of 'ch-ch-ch, ha-ha-ha' it's saying 'jason-jason-jason, ha-ha-ha'.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 21, 2010, 10:07:01 PM
Jason Takes Manhattan!!!

When is Jason in Space coming on? (not to be confused with Muppets in Space.)

Jason Goes To Hell is on tomorrow at 8. That's the last one they're showing.