News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundo

Quote from: Lifeboy on September 27, 2011, 10:06:11 AM
Workaholics.

Pretty damn funny. It's just another stoner comedy, but it's hilarious nonetheless.I just discovered it a week or so back.

Season 2 just started, so I'm playing catch-up.

Anybody watch this?
I thought the second season premiere was great. The coach carter and panda express shit was a fuckin riot.

I'm just glad that I have something else to watch while the Louie takes a break.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: PleasedDog on September 27, 2011, 03:14:46 PM
Workaholics.

Pretty damn funny. It's just another stoner comedy, but it's hilarious nonetheless.I just discovered it a week or so back.

Anybody watch this?
I thought the second season premiere was great. The coach carter and panda express shit was a fuckin riot.

I'm just glad that I have something else to watch while the Louie takes a break.

I watch it.  Absolutely no intellectual value, but still funny.  I watch TV to unwind, so this is up my alley. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

anthrax

"Bored to Death"  don't know if i really like it, but i keep watching'em, so i must.

Lifeboy

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on September 27, 2011, 03:26:40 PM
Quote from: PleasedDog on September 27, 2011, 03:14:46 PM
Workaholics.

Anybody watch this?

I watch it.  Absolutely no intellectual value, but still funny.  I watch TV to unwind, so this is up my alley.

oh yeah - zero intellectual value, but that's part of what makes it funny. they're a bunch of idiots. I had never watched it up until about a week ago when I saw that season 2 was about to premier, so I grabbed the first season and watched almost all of it in one sitting.

New episode tonight!! I'm laying around watching Tosh reruns, waiting for it to start
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

New episode of Workaholics, preceded by the new Tosh.0.

The new Tosh episode was pretty funny, esp the web redemption for the guy who had the freak out on mushrooms.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Workaholics has been pretty funny so far. Same stupid stoner-comedy though.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

Also, I loved the "hippie crack" reference in tonights episode.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: anthrax on September 27, 2011, 09:15:23 PM
"Bored to Death"  don't know if i really like it, but i keep watching'em, so i must.

Its pretty good.  My wife and I got into it one week watching on demand months back. 

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on October 19, 2011, 05:03:45 PM

Its pretty good.  My wife and I got into it one week watching on demand months back.

Yeah, I don't know what to make of it. I don't find it particularly funny, yet continue to watch? Maybe because it's easy to  :smoke:  and zone out too
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 20, 2011, 02:53:59 PM

Yeah, I don't know what to make of it. I don't find it particularly funny, yet continue to watch? Maybe because it's easy to  :smoke:  and zone out too

The premise is funny I think.  But like many shows, they get into the character development when I just want to see stupid PI adventures. 

Buffalo Budd

Boardwalk Empire.

This 2nd season is shaping up to be even better than the 1st.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 20, 2011, 07:55:15 PM
Boardwalk Empire.

That last scene this past week was ridiculously good! Gretchen Mol, ftw!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

I can't get over the graphic scenes in this past episode.  Things are getting wild on this show, it surprises me every week.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on October 20, 2011, 03:04:48 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on October 20, 2011, 02:53:59 PM

The premise is funny I think.  But like many shows, they get into the character development when I just want to see stupid PI adventures.

I watched the last 2 episodes last night and thought they were hilarious!

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 24, 2011, 09:40:22 PM
I can't get over the graphic scenes in this past episode.  Things are getting wild on this show, it surprises me every week.

Yup, but definitely keeps you engaged.

phil

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 20, 2011, 07:55:15 PM
Boardwalk Empire.

I got tired of that show about halfway through season one. I can't quite put my finger on why, but it just wasn't doing it for me.

Anyone else been keeping up with this season of Dexter?

I've also been getting really into Wilfred lately, both the FX version and the original (they show it on IFC late at night).
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Lifeboy

New epsiode of South Park.

Fucking great episode.  :clap: