News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Natural

Just picked up Richard Hell's autobio (I DREAMED I WAS A VERY CLEAN TRAMP) at the library, and then I found this series ...

Good heavens, there's 17 of these. I think I must be searching for distractions in life at this point.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

mbw

i watched the new wilco set on austin city limits last night.
it was pretty incredible.

mehead

Lords of Salem. 

It blows.   
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

justjezmund

Just finished watching Lost with the fam, they pretty much are very indifferent about the finale.  But at least they don't all think it was all for nothing.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sls.stormyrider

The Infamous Stringdusters on PBS
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Mr. Natural

Just finished the first season of AMERICAN WEED. Like most 'reality' tv, it's edited for emotional triggering, so I expect a couple eye-rolls per episode; but for the most part, the characters are portrayed sympathetically. It's also a nice quick pic of what's going on in Colorado.
So that piqued my interest in WEED WARS, which is the Californian counterpart. I feel like I watched the first episode a few months back and was underwhelmed to the degree that I had no interest in giving it a 2nd chance. Today I watched a mid-season episode and it was pretty good. There does seem to be enough incompetence to go around ... but hey, it's California.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

VA $l!m

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/waiting-room/#.UmbUlVOBrDV

watched this doc on pbs last night about the public health system.
gut wrenching for sure.

very personal topic for me as its basically the hell ive been dealing with the last few years.
anyone you know that doesnt believe there is a need for universal health care in the US should be made to watch it.
of course they are most likely morons and wouldnt care anyway.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mehead

season finale of Hell on Wheels

zimbra

I'm watching Jackie Brown with my roommate (who has never seen it).  Love this movie, forgot how awesome it is and how funny Samuel L. Jackson's role is.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

ytowndan

I finally decided to check out Battlestar Galactica.  I just started about two weeks ago, and now I'm already halfway through the third season.  Shit's addictive.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: ytowndan on November 03, 2013, 02:06:39 AM
I finally decided to check out Battlestar Galactica.  I just started about two weeks ago, and now I'm already halfway through the third season.  Shit's addictive.

Thanks for reminding me. I told myselfa few months ago that I should try to get into this, but had since forgotten.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

Quote from: Lifeboy on November 03, 2013, 09:31:15 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on November 03, 2013, 02:06:39 AM

Thanks for reminding me. I told myselfa few months ago that I should try to get into this, but had since forgotten.

It's fucking great right up to the end. Then...

mehead

Got a tweet that there is a pheesh head on The Price is Right today.

DVR set   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

puffin some pineapple kush and watching wrath of kahn oon netflix!!!!  :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: