News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2015-2016

Started by PIE-GUY, August 13, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Nothing makes you feel like you're living in Ancient Rome quite like watching grown men kill each other for sport. Fuck yeah football!!!!!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

phil

can we all agree to stop using the suffix -gate for scandals? sounds stupid as hell and has made espn nearly unwatchable all summer
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Fuckin Brady.
That is all.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 10, 2015, 09:34:13 PM
Fuckin Brady.
That is all.

Off night, but still able to pull out the win.

:-o  :evil:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

phil

feeling pretty damn stupid for passing up on brady and gronk in BOTH of my fantasy football drafts this year  :roll:

mehead

Quote from: phil on September 11, 2015, 09:01:13 AM
feeling pretty damn stupid for passing up on brady and gronk in BOTH of my fantasy football drafts this year  :roll:

yeah...I mean if you have both and you're going to start one, need to start the other one
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

zimbra

No offensive TD in the Ravens vs Denver game...pretty wild considering its Manning and Flacco. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sls.stormyrider

Giants blew it.
Worst clock management ever!
:frustrated: :frustrated:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

Quote from: slslbs on September 14, 2015, 07:30:34 AM
Giants blew it.
Worst clock management ever!
:frustrated: :frustrated:

Brutal loss. Fuck Dallas. That said, Witten may have saved my fantasy team. We'll see tonight.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Deshawn Jackson out for a couple weeks is not good for my fantasy team.
that ravens broncos game was good though, both were struggling but was a good fight.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mehead on September 14, 2015, 09:09:24 AM

YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH BOOOYYYYYY.

That was still a horrible game though. We were shooting ourselves in the foot the entire time, along with two horribly unlucky turnovers. New York took advantage of our every mistake. We were beating ourselves for than NY was. That said, I'll take a win any day. Romo came thru in the clutch like he has so many times before.  Jack (zimbra) and I were chatting in our usual group text with a few other buddy's most of the game. It was entertaining to go back and read it.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: