News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: gah on August 15, 2018, 04:23:38 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on August 15, 2018, 03:11:22 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 15, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 15, 2018, 10:56:00 AM
To whom it may concern: our rendezvous point for this evening is Reggae Night at the Haunt in Ithaca. Be there or be square.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

even if we left now.. wouldn't make it to Ithaca till about 10:30... you guys are too old to hang out that late before an all weekend fest  :wink: :roll:
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

its funny, cause its true  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Absolutely!!!

We're leaving Cincinnati now!!  :beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

GBL

Just going through the email, they're serving all Phish flavor ice creams, including "Freezer Reprise"..

I must have missed that one?  Never heard of it

ETA: OK I did miss it then, donut-themed for bakers dozen
If this is love, I'm never going home..

shoreline99

Quote from: GBL on August 15, 2018, 05:21:44 PM
Just going through the email, they're serving all Phish flavor ice creams, including "Freezer Reprise Reprise"..

I must have missed that one?  Never heard of it

ETA: OK I did miss it then, donut-themed for bakers dozen

FYP
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

ph92

I'm off to the airport!! We should be getting on site around 4PM or 5PM tomorrow.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

if couch tour wasn't an option, i would be dying right now.  gonna be a great weekend.  have fun up there...and don't bring any glass.  fugging bastards.

shoreline99

https://twitter.com/bunnyradio/status/1029926886158348288?s=21

QuoteThanks to our buddy Scooter who finally showed up with the right adapter, we're pleased to announce: in addition to SiriusXM and LivePhish.com, The Bunny will also be broadcast locally on 104.9 WNGZ-FM!

LET'S GET HOPPING!!!

VDB

Great news about the Bunny.

In the RV steaming north! We'll stop in southern VA sometime later and look to be there Thurs afternoon some time.
Is this still Wombat?

shoreline99

Any pauger that can grab me a copy of SSP, send me a PM. Please and TIA!

zimbra

After a 2.5 week period of hell at the office I'm ecstatic to say; I'm packed and enjoying a beverage on the porch with the pup, flight at 7:30 > pickup RV at 2 > Walmart > liquor store > CURVEBALL ! ! ! ! !

Again, if anybody is going near Buffalo on the way back Monday and could spare a lift to the airport I'd gladly pay for gas.  My flight is at 2:40 so I'm worried about making it with traffic and returning the RV rental.  My friends can handle the RV but...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

zimbra

Quote from: shoreline99 on August 16, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

If I can score two copies I'll gladly pick you up a copy and mail it onsite to you. PM me your # and I'll text you when I'm in line.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

shoreline99

Quote from: zimbra on August 16, 2018, 12:33:17 AM
Quote from: shoreline99 on August 16, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

If I can score two copies I'll gladly pick you up a copy and mail it onsite to you. PM me your # and I'll text you when I'm in line.

I think I'm set, but will PM you if that falls through for some reason. Thanks Z.

WhatstheUse?

Bout 2 hours from the glen! Bout to hit the road!!!!
Bring in the dude!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 16, 2018, 08:01:17 AM
Bout 2 hours from the glen! Bout to hit the road!!!!

We're a little under 4 hours away and we're heading out to grab breakfast now and then jump in g back in the road.
I'm so friggin excited.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

shoreline99

mattstick