News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/22 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre @ Encore Park - Alpharetta, GA

Started by anthrax, October 22, 2016, 11:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on October 25, 2016, 09:03:14 PM
so...what exactly happened at the end of simple...

-did trey not hear fish trying to go into i saw it again
-did trey not want to go into i saw it again
-did trey not like 46 days
-was the sally sandwich premeditated by trey
-or did trey just forget to take his ADHD meds

Just listened. Man... I hate to say it, but that entire section was disastrous to my ears.

Trey heard Fishman. I heard it, you heard it...The Saw it Again beat was undeniable. Trey just.....didnt want that.

I guess he 'wanted' 46 days. But then.. that whole deal was interesting. I'd say the sally was not pre-mediated (I hope) based on how terribly forced and uncomfortable it was.

Yikes.

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

.... wait.. they just jammed the "quiet composed section of jim before the loud hits part" ---- right?!?!?!?!

niiiiiiccce!
Bring in the dude!

nab

I keep coming back to this second set.  Probably my favorite second set as a single and complete unit so far this tour.

fastfingers12

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 25, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

Just listened. Man... I hate to say it, but that entire section was disastrous to my ears.

Trey heard Fishman. I heard it, you heard it...The Saw it Again beat was undeniable. Trey just.....didnt want that.

I guess he 'wanted' 46 days. But then.. that whole deal was interesting. I'd say the sally was not pre-mediated (I hope) based on how terribly forced and uncomfortable it was.

Yikes.

I didn't notice this on my first listen. Just re listened, and yea it felt like Fishman wanted saw it again for sure.

CONSPIRACY THEORY: Trey and Fishman get in an argument after this show. Resulting in Trey getting pissy about creative control and the argument ends with "Well fine, we just won't jam at all in Dallas!"
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

gah

Quote from: fastfingers12 on October 26, 2016, 04:14:14 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 25, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

Yikes.

I didn't notice this on my first listen. Just re listened, and yea it felt like Fishman wanted saw it again for sure.

CONSPIRACY THEORY: Trey and Fishman get in an argument after this show. Resulting in Trey getting pissy about creative control and the argument ends with "Well fine, we just won't jam at all in Dallas!"

true story.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

Some interesting theories have been floating around.

I can't say much. I wouldn't want to put GAH at risk...
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 26, 2016, 07:54:01 PM
Some interesting theories have been floating around.

I can't say much. I wouldn't want to put GAH at risk...

I appreciate your concern, but the russian mafia has been watching and hacking the paug for a few years now. Rigging the election is only the tip of the iceberg, taking down Phish from the inside out is their real objective. But I've already said too much.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.