News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

My house is open to those who want to stay. I can not commit to picking anyone up at this point but there is a commuter rail just down the road if all else fails. If there's enough interest we can look into getting some sort of ride arranged to and from Fenway.
Also I'm in for the booze and drugs.
Paug FTMFW!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

See y'all in St. Louis, both nights :)

still not sure about Blossom yet.   :beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on January 30, 2019, 12:17:09 PM
Before I commit space, I need to figure out my plan with the family.  The last Jauntee sleepover (granted, it was a school night) did not go as well as planned in my wife's mind.  For whatever reason, I'm hoping to remain married despite whatever tour plans materialize...

Been there bud, too many times.
My wife's a saint.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on January 30, 2019, 12:42:22 PM
My house is open to those who want to stay. I can not commit to picking anyone up at this point but there is a commuter rail just down the road if all else fails. If there's enough interest we can look into getting some sort of ride arranged to and from Fenway.
Also I'm in for the booze and drugs.

I'm quite certain there is interest - we just need to figure out the numbers vs. the cost so we can do this. We may find ourselves sharing an airport van with Carl Weathers... we'll invite him over to get a stew going!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

I'll probably book a flight this weekend if all goes well on Friday.  I'll try and coordinate a little with Jeff before hand so we can hopefully arrive close-ish to each other.

Emay, what are you thinking?  You have a place to stay?

I'm not sure if I should fly in Thursday or Friday yet.
If this is love, I'm never going home..

birdman

The Boston crew just scooped up about 40 field seats for Fenway in a friends and family on sale. w00t! :sbw:
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on January 31, 2019, 11:46:06 AM
The Boston crew just scooped up about 40 field seats for Fenway in a friends and family on sale. w00t! :sbw:

We really did - will have extras, no doubt. Paug pham only!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

GBL

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 31, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

Would you be able to know how many before on sale tomorrow?  Obviously no worries if not

emay

Quote from: GBL on January 30, 2019, 09:27:52 PM
I'll probably book a flight this weekend if all goes well on Friday.  I'll try and coordinate a little with Jeff before hand so we can hopefully arrive close-ish to each other.

I got a spot to stay on the 4th and possibly one of the Phish nights. Shes probably cool with a person crashing on the 4th there but not all weekend.

ph92

I told myself that I wouldn't see as much Phish this year, this isn't going as planned.  ISO one
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

GBL

Quote from: emay on January 31, 2019, 01:27:52 PM

I got a spot to stay on the 4th and possibly one of the Phish nights. Shes probably cool with a person crashing on the 4th there but not all weekend.

I'll probably stay at Wendells or Paul's.  Was more curious if you had tix already and meeting up at/before the shows

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 31, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

whoa...the plot thickens!  do they have actual row and seat number?  (will there be chairs on the field?)

wife is in now too.  need 2 for each night. 

pcr3

I'm telling all of my non-paug friends and family to try to get turf seats, and I'd suggest the same for all of you. If they fail, I may need a few of the tix I got today, but I suspect a few of mine will be up for grabs. We should have more clarity tomorrow afternoon, only to lose all clarity at Holmes the Younger's 40th bday party tomorrow night.

Moral: Get Turf baby!
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: GBL on January 31, 2019, 01:59:06 PM
Quote from: emay on January 31, 2019, 01:27:52 PM

I'll probably stay at Wendells or Paul's.  Was more curious if you had tix already and meeting up at/before the shows

Def down to meet up before the shows if I make it!
I call a toilet at Wendell's!