News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Arrested Development is BACK!!!!

Started by G. Augusto, October 02, 2011, 06:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on June 03, 2013, 04:00:38 PM
Quote from: PG on June 03, 2013, 02:24:52 PM
Quote from: sophist on June 03, 2013, 02:19:46 PM
I'm planning to rewatch season 4 this week.  I finished it last week.  I really liked it.  The Gob episodes were the best ones in my opinion.

that's funny - I'm only through 9 or 10 episodes so far, but I think the Tobias eps are the best.

Debris, The Thing, Anustart, ftw.

Daddy needs to get his rocks off!

And I think anustart may be my favorite thing to come from this season.

So put me down as another funke fan.

And on a side note, these past five years have not been kind to Steve Holt.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sophist

Lucille: ANUS TART. 

[narrator] and she hadn't even seen the license plate...
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

aphineday

Quote from: sophist on June 04, 2013, 09:26:04 AM
Lucille: ANUS TART. 

[narrator] and she hadn't even seen the license plate...
One of my favorites.
I think a lot of us were put-off by the format, but on closer inspection and a re-watch, it will shake out as fucking brilliant as usual.

There are definitely talks of more seasons on Netflix, and I really believe they will pull them all back together again.
Bateman has hinted that this was the plan all along, and that the Bluths are certainly not done telling their story.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Superfreakie

Just started watching this show on Netflix......most inappropriate TV show I have seen. Needless to say, it has become one of my favorite TV comedies EVAH!!!
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Augustus

It truly is the most brilliant comedy series EVAR.

justjezmund

couldn't agree more.  Really hoping for a fifth season.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Augustus

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 15, 2014, 07:36:35 PM
Just started watching this show on Netflix......most inappropriate TV show I have seen. Needless to say, it has become one of my favorite TV comedies EVAH!!!

Also, wait until you're rewatching the entire series for the third time.
So many hilarious moments reveal themselves that were there all along...

aphineday

Quote from: Augustus on June 15, 2014, 07:59:37 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on June 15, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Also, wait until you're rewatching the entire series for the third time.
Yeah, I really didn't even like the new season at first, but by that 3rd time...
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Superfreakie

Quote from: Augustus on June 15, 2014, 07:59:37 PM

Oh, I'm aware. That's what is presently blowing me away, just how deep the show is. It's ridiculous. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

Listened to an interview with the show-runner last week.
He was sure to note, firmly yet ambiguously, that there was more to come.

mistercharlie

SEASON 5 in one week!!!!!!Season 5 comes on Netflix on May 29th!!! One week away! So f'n pumped for this, it looks hilarious.

https://www.netflix.com/title/70140358
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Watched about half of the Season 4 re-edit. I'm glad they recut it, really enjoying it.

ytowndan

Quote from: mattstick on May 21, 2018, 09:20:36 PM
Watched about half of the Season 4 re-edit. I'm glad they recut it, really enjoying it.

Hmm...I'm not familiar with this.  Just looked it up and it sounds like an improvement to me. 

Thanks for the heads up!  I was considering a rewatch in prep for the new season anyway. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Wow, I hadn't heard about the season 4 recut. I know what I'll be watching all week while waiting for season 5.