News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-06 Great Woods - Mansfield, MA - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by redrum, January 11, 2009, 11:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Undermind

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 05, 2009, 11:59:03 AM
Have we any correspondents lined up for this one?

I would but all I have is a work cell that doesn't text.  Also I can't post on the paug with it for some reason.  I have an at&t blackberry.  Do I need some kind of different ap or something?
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Is there a meet-up set for Saturday at Great Woods?  Here's the list of paugers going from what I could gather looking through the thread.

redrum
susep73
messengerbird
sunrisevt
G. Augusto
WhatstheUse?
slslbs
birdman
catfish sean
metalzone58
Phishy69
Mehead
bvaz
hoodie22
whyweigh3.5
thechad
OlfactoryHue
edemille
bkenn13
phg
Guyute123
bkenn13
bossman2009

edit: oh yeah and me....deuce2_420
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

thechad

I've never been there so I don't know the area well at all, but the wife and I will be rolling in around 5-6ish.  I don't have (see can't really afford) the interweb on my phone, but am willing to txt whomever will be here for the show, just pm me and I'm on it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

WhatstheUse?

So what's the plan for a meet up tomorrow, looks like we got a pretty good sized crew there!
Bring in the dude!

jasonsobel

Quote from: deuce2_420 on June 05, 2009, 04:38:33 PM
Is there a meet-up set for Saturday at Great Woods?  Here's the list of paugers going from what I could gather looking through the thread.

redrum
susep73
messengerbird
sunrisevt
G. Augusto
WhatstheUse?
slslbs
birdman
catfish sean
metalzone58
Phishy69
Mehead
bvaz
hoodie22
whyweigh3.5
thechad
OlfactoryHue
edemille
bkenn13
phg
Guyute123
bkenn13
bossman2009

edit: oh yeah and me....deuce2_420

add me to the list as well :)
sing me back home before I die

sls.stormyrider

hope to get there around 4 - 4:30

We'll be in section 12, I think with Birdman and his bro
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sunrisevt

I haven't been there in 15 years--we need a rally point.

Missed everyone again yesterday; I'm guessing we were all hunkered down in our cars.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

birdman

How about 420 at the flagpole out front.
Perhaps too late for this message to reach everyone.
Please call me and hang 9784202064
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

420 @ the flagpole it is!

4:20 seems to be quite a popular time around here.  I wonder why?
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

I'll do my best to make that one--leaving LI, should be on the highway by 12:30.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

thechad

Quote from: slslbs on June 06, 2009, 09:39:31 AM

I'm section 12 also, we're in row T
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

birdman

Quote from: thechad on June 06, 2009, 11:54:50 AM
Quote from: slslbs on June 06, 2009, 09:39:31 AM

I'm section 12 also, we're in row T
I think we are Q seats 18-21
Paug FTMFW!