News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Operation Every Phish Show HDD BP and other Every Show Discussions...

Started by mbwoellert41, March 27, 2010, 09:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

OK, it was kind of bugging me so I just sat down and hammered it all out.

I am missing 122 dates that you have, you are missing 421 dates that I have.

Amongst that 421 are a number of official releases.  Ones that were obvious from my list had dates like 1990-09-00, this would be a Road Trips release or another official release that spanned a number of performances.  I highlighted these.  Obviously all of the E72 releases are in that number as well, along with Dick's Picks and other stuff - I don't really have a way of not counting that stuff.

It'll all be obvious when you pull up the spreadsheet, which I've attached.

mattstick

I'm just guessing, but what I have that you don't is probably 100GB.

Lifeboy

Other than 94/95, Do you have any other AUDs on that list?

And do you have every official release? If so, are they all included on your list?

Or better yet, how many gigs on your list are official releases?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

I'm about to go play some pool, but tomorrow I will make another Excel sheet that includes all the official releases. I'm almost positive I have all of them.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 14, 2011, 11:25:57 PM

And do you have every official release? If so, are they all included on your list?

I'm pretty sure the only AUDs are from 1995.
All of the official releases are in there too.

I can't easily distinguish how many gigs the official releases are, but there aren't more than say...  75?

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 14, 2011, 11:36:51 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 14, 2011, 11:25:57 PM

I'm pretty sure the only AUDs are from 1995.
All of the official releases are in there too.

I can't easily distinguish how many gigs the official releases are, but there aren't more than say...  75?

Word. I'll add the official releases and make another Excel list tomorrow when I get up and around.

I also may have an AUD or two from '95 as well. All of my hard drives and music info are on my desktop, and I am in the living room on my laptop playing PS3. I already shut my desktop down for the night, so I will continue working on it tomorrow.

This was a good idea though. I'm enjoying it.

Also, if anybody else wants to join in, you're more than welcome.

My offer is still on the table as well.

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Lifeboy

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on October 15, 2011, 12:06:42 AM
Split out the GD discussion...

Terry

Or just delete 'Phish' from the title...

or do whatever is necessary. I know it matters to some people. I don't care either way, personally.

spaced

Many, many thanks to Whatapiper, who just filled a drive for me. Also thanks to the others in this thread who offered their help. I started off with a dead HD, but thanks to whatapiper I ended up more than tripling my original collection. You guys rule!

Housedawg74

I'm new to this forum and I hate to start off with a grovel but I would love to get a copy of the Phish Flac Vault if anyone is willing to do a BNP.

My lossless library is just getting off the ground but I'd be happy to offer up a BNP to anyone who is looking for mp3s! I have pretty much all the 1.0 stuff in either VO or 320 mp3 if anyone needs it, plus around 300 gigs of Dead in mp3. Just let me know and we can set something up!

Thanks in advance, happy to be here!

Superfreakie

There are a couple of us here that can fill this request including myself. The only disclaimer concerning me is that I do not live in the States so the postage and return wait time would be a little higher. That being said, paugers: whatapiper and jeffmitchell, who are in the States, have near complete collections so they might pitch in to help you, just give it a day or two for them to chime in to this thread. If not, they can each vouch for my reliability, as I sent them both near complete flac harddrive collections a little while ago. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Housedawg74

Hey, thanks for replying! That sounds great. I'll do that and if no one else has time right now I don't mind paying the extra postage...so I'll shoot you a PM if I don't hear anything.  Thanks again!

twatts

You could join the SHNFamily Hub and DL most Sources in Circulation... 

I've been able to track down 99% of PH99 in the last week on the Hub...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

DoW

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on February 12, 2012, 10:47:58 AM
You could join the SHNFamily Hub and DL most Sources in Circulation... 

I've been able to track down 99% of PH99 in the last week on the Hub...

Terry
for any source not there, new users can PM vwhitey to mail them a hard drive.  sometimes he plays dumb, but if you pester him enough, he'll know you're legit and do it.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

spaced

Quote from: Housedawg74 on February 11, 2012, 08:30:16 PM
I'm new to this forum and I hate to start off with a grovel but I would love to get a copy of the Phish Flac Vault if anyone is willing to do a BNP.

My lossless library is just getting off the ground but I'd be happy to offer up a BNP to anyone who is looking for mp3s! I have pretty much all the 1.0 stuff in either VO or 320 mp3 if anyone needs it, plus around 300 gigs of Dead in mp3. Just let me know and we can set something up!

Thanks in advance, happy to be here!

I'm in the States, and I have a copy of the FLAC Vault put together by CrazyED. I'll be working a lot and traveling in the next few weeks, but if you're willing to wait a month or so, I can also fill a drive for you.