News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Japanese trailer with some new footage:

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

VA $l!m

cant figure out how to copy the image on this browser, but heres a link to the battlfront vader ps4. pretty sexy imo
https://www.vg247.com/2015/08/17/star-wars-battlefront-console-bundle-includes-super-sexy-darth-vader-ps4/
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

VA $l!m

one last Battlefront crossover  post. they just released a ton of new footage. heres the montage.. unbelievable. OMG i cant wait to ride speeder bikes on Endor! its unreal how much this game looks and feels like the movies. Anyone that ends up gettin it on ps4 definitely hit me up. i'll be playing as much as humanly possible, lol

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: pcr3 on November 06, 2015, 11:14:13 AM
Japanese trailer with some new footage:

They showed this trailer before the new James Bond movie yesterday. Lots of "fuck yeah" happened.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 02, 2015, 04:04:14 PM
is it weird i still get turned on by that leah costume the same way it has for the last 30+ years?

This one, I guess?

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 07, 2015, 10:50:25 AM
is it weird i still get turned on by that leah costume the same way it has for the last 30+ years?

This one, I guess?

that one was obv. awesome, but i was actually refering to the hoth getup. iihave a weakspot for fuzzy cuddley winter wear i guess, lol.

BTW i read somewhere they are actually discontinuing all 'slave' leah merch. or something. i think just another in the recent wave of politically correct marketing moves that seem to be plaguing Americorp ATM.

VA $l!m

also, i've been hesistant to watch that new trailer. i thought i heard it was sorta spoilerish

birdman

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 07, 2015, 03:49:10 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on November 07, 2015, 10:50:25 AM

This one, I guess?

that one was obv. awesome, but i was actually refering to the hoth getup. iihave a weakspot for fuzzy cuddley winter wear i guess, lol.

BTW i read somewhere they are actually discontinuing all 'slave' leah merch. or something. i think just another in the recent wave of politically correct marketing moves that seem to be plaguing Americorp ATM.
Would
Paug FTMFW!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 07, 2015, 03:50:14 PM
also, i've been hesistant to watch that new trailer. i thought i heard it was sorta spoilerish

I lived my entire 18 year old life trying to avoid any and all Phantom Menace spoilers -- like I never even watched a teaser trailer and look how that turned out. JJ has been masterful in keeping the plot of this film under wraps, nothing in that international trailer will give you any further clue how this plot is going to go, if you've watched the first 3 go ahead and watch it, it's amazing

so I tried to get tickets to the 8pm show Thursday but they were sold out so I settled for the 9pm show. I told Dana it's going to be a late night for the boys and they'll be dragging ass Friday morning but this is a once in a lifetime experience #fatheroftheyear

barnesy305

Quote from: blatboom on November 08, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

I lived my entire 18 year old life trying to avoid any and all Phantom Menace spoilers -- like I never even watched a teaser trailer and look how that turned out. JJ has been masterful in keeping the plot of this film under wraps, nothing in that international trailer will give you any further clue how this plot is going to go, if you've watched the first 3 go ahead and watch it, it's amazing

so I tried to get tickets to the 8pm show Thursday but they were sold out so I settled for the 9pm show. I told Dana it's going to be a late night for the boys and they'll be dragging ass Friday morning but this is a once in a lifetime experience #fatheroftheyear

A TV spot trailer just hit today as well, I think I might avoid this one, at least for a while, I don't want too much all at once.

VA $l!m

Quote from: blatboom on November 08, 2015, 02:01:32 AM

cool, thx for heads up!

i'm still hoping to god i will be able to go to the theatre for the movie. it will really suck if i half to wait forever to see it on video and then only on the small screen.
last movie i tried going to almost put me in the hospital though. the way movie chairs are desigened to fold up  basically act as a death trap device for my herniated discs...
im thinking i mnight just try standing up against the back wall, lol.

VA $l!m

for those not playing the new game but star wars fans there are a couple of interesting tie ins they are doing that couple the game with the whole cannon.
for one, the first dlc for the game is going to be the "Battle for Jabbu", which i believe is supposed to lead up to the beginning of the movie where the aftermath of the battle is a setting.
also, there is this book that was just released setting up a story  for the game in relation to the movies.