News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Star Wars

Started by redrum, December 30, 2007, 05:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

all these trailers look fuckin sick

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

Try typing 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away' into Google today.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

New TV spot has me nerding out!  I can't wait! 

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

nice! didnt see that yesterday, good shit.

anthrax

VDB

Mmmm... bouncy hunters...
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

If only all of Jango Fett's clones looked like that... There would be peace in the galaxy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

:-o niceeeee

also new Chinese trailer has a lot of extra footage than other trailers I have seen, also has a pretty entertaining intro by I guess some Chinese entertainment news host?

VA $l!m

wow, that trailer was siiiiiiiiick.
approaching critical mass hyped. :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

Wow.

So I'm not sure when to tell my 6 year old Star Wars-loving son that we're seeing this next Saturday afternoon.  I think if I tell him before Saturday morning, he might implode waiting. I actually might do the same after seeing the Chinese trailer...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on December 10, 2015, 11:53:38 PM
Wow.

So I'm not sure when to tell my 6 year old Star Wars-loving son that we're seeing this next Saturday afternoon.  I think if I tell him before Saturday morning, he might implode waiting. I actually might do the same after seeing the Chinese trailer...

Nice work man, that's going to be something he'll remember forever.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Man, that trailer is sick! 

It's gonna be hell trying to avoid spoilers if I can't score tickets for next weekend.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

zimbra

I'm so excited for this! I took Friday off even.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VDB

1) I didn't realize this movie is coming out in 3D
2) Most of the showtimes at my local theater are the 3D version
3) Fuck that shit
Is this still Wombat?