News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Pepsi May Have Used Faulty Taste-Test Results To Lead Nation Into Cola Wars

Started by mattstick, May 02, 2007, 04:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

rowjimmy

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2007, 08:51:36 AM
I believe that. I read it on the internet.

Link?  I would believe it as well.  I can't stand pepsi.....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on May 02, 2007, 08:56:11 AM

Link?  I would believe it as well.  I can't stand pepsi.....

ditto. not a pepsi fan.
fountain coca-cola classic.
yes, please.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mattstick

Pepsi gave me an iPod, so I have no beef with them.

I suppose the subject was'nt funny enough to stand on it's own as a joke if you're asking for a link...

metalzone58

August

jephrey

Wikipedia is a place where anyone in the world can write anything they want about a subject, so you know you are getting the best information.

Yay internet!

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Quote from: jephrey on May 02, 2007, 09:57:42 PM
Wikipedia is a place where anyone in the world can write anything they want about a subject, so you know you are getting the best information.

Yay internet!

J

For the sake of accuracy:

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."
- Micheal Scott