News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This has all been wonderful.....

Started by Marmar, January 08, 2019, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Take care Art, sounds like your head is in the right place. Your health and well being should come first. Thanks for your contributions to the community.
Bring in the dude!

tet

Be well, friend.

Whatever you do, take care of your shoes...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 08, 2019, 11:57:52 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on January 08, 2019, 11:54:26 AM
You gotta do what's best for your health and well-being, Arty. I wish you the best of luck.

This, man. If you find yourself in a place where you can come back clean and ready to do it healthy-like, you will always be welcomed with open arms. But you gotta look out for you first.

all of these things, yes.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Superfreakie

Indeed!! Always look out for number one!! We will always be here.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

tet

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 10, 2019, 05:50:16 PM
Indeed!! Always look out for number one!! We will always be here.

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ph92

Thanks for all the remasters and sharing you've done! Super glad to have you around as a friend, especially when I was on the hub. I hope you find peace with your new path! You always were a shoulder to lean on when I was going through hard times back then.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH