News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Good Music Fest 2009

Started by antelope19, February 12, 2009, 12:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danje

woodsyn2o

Quote from: McGrupp on March 16, 2009, 01:35:11 AM
Quote from: woodsyn2o on March 09, 2009, 08:34:14 AM
looks alot better then last years line up i might go see more then 2 bands

Really? I thought last year's lineup was way better. I'd take Phil over Bob any day of the week. Also, talking about headliners, I'd take WSP over Ben Harper any day of the week. Also I can't even imagine the sketchiness STS9 will bring (crowd-wise)...

This lineup looks a lot like 07 All Good.... hmmm....

/H8
yo their is already sketchiness at all hood no cops = bad people i had a blast but i am one of thoes  sktchy bad kids haha i love the 9 kids plus i love the 9

i will see
· moe.
· STS9
· Umphrey's McGee
· Dark Star Orchestra
Yonder Mountain String Band
· Lotus
· Tea Leaf Green
Bassnectar

any thing else  will see

peace
woodsy

danje

The problem with Allgood is that there are no overlapping sets. For me, having to sit through Ratdog and Ben Harper for their 3 hour headlining sets is just too much.

rowjimmy

Quote from: danje on March 31, 2009, 02:46:04 PM
The problem with Allgood is that there are no overlapping sets. For me, having to sit through Ratdog and Ben Harper for their 3 hour headlining sets is just too much.

For many, overlapping sets is the first thing they bitch about with other fests...

You could just go back to your camp and have dinner during the break.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 31, 2009, 02:48:36 PM
Quote from: danje on March 31, 2009, 02:46:04 PM

For many, overlapping sets is the first thing they bitch about with other fests...

You could just go back to your camp and have dinner during the break.

For me, this is the main reason I prefer All Good to many other fests.  I don't want to have to pick and choose between 2 bands I really enjoy.  Or go see 1 set for 20 minutes and catch the end of the other, ya know?  If you don't like one band, you should take that opportunity to go explore, go relax and get out of the sun or something else that you would enjoy more.  But to each their own. 

Well, that and the fact that its about 5 hours closer and 70,000 less people.    :-D   
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

danje

Allow me to repharse. It's only a problem if you don't like the band playing. Which in my case for this year's lineup, there are quite a few.

antelope19

Quote from: danje on March 31, 2009, 04:23:43 PM
Allow me to repharse. It's only a problem if you don't like the band playing. Which in my case for this year's lineup, there are quite a few.

I would agree with that.  I am not really excited at all about this years' line up whereas I was pumped to go to the last 2.  I may pass in favor of some other things. 

danje

Quote from: antelope19 on March 31, 2009, 04:29:18 PM
Quote from: danje on March 31, 2009, 04:23:43 PM

I would agree with that.  I am not really excited at all about this years' line up whereas I was pumped to go to the last 2.  I may pass in favor of some other things. 

Which is a shame. Allgood is one of the most reasonably priced festivals out there.

McGrupp

Who's going? Let's get a roll-call up in this biatch.

Antelope? AACB?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

antelope19

Quote from: McGrupp on June 22, 2009, 05:43:49 PM

Antelope? AACB?

I wish.  Unless I can score a cheap ticket, I don't think this is happening for me this year. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on June 24, 2009, 01:41:17 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on June 22, 2009, 05:43:49 PM

Antelope? AACB?

I wish.  Unless I can score a cheap ticket, I don't think this is happening for me this year. 

right?
me either.... it's kinda far and i have a few other shows lined up :)

like toyota park, lolla, and MPP :-D
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

McGrupp

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

antelope19

McGrupp

Quote from: antelope19 on July 13, 2009, 09:39:34 AM
So how was it? 

I actually didn't end up going  :lol:

Kind of a long story, but my buddy from Colorado was hooking me up with a discounted ticket but he ended up not being able to afford a last minute flight back for the fest - Kinda pissed I didn't get to go, but oh well - I have no money anyway so it would have been kinda tough...

whyweigh5.0

haha
just skimming this thread.  Exploring is one thing you don't want to do at All Hood.  Believe me on that one.  I heard it was the worst yet this year... I expected that to be so
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/