News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MARCH MADNESS!

Started by antelope19, March 17, 2011, 06:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Some Great games so far! Right now watching the end of the Richmond game! Go spiders!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phil

Watching wofford vs BYU right now. Let's go T-Dogs!!

Fuck a Jimmer. F'real, I hate that guy.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

blatboom

lol  Jimmer's a good kid you hater   :wink:

phil

Quote from: blatboom on March 17, 2011, 07:44:41 PM
lol  Jimmer's a good kid you hater   :wink:

The announcers are biased as shit (slobbing on Jimmer's knob, if Mormons were allowed to do that sort of thing) and jimmer is about as cool as a sack of turds.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

blatboom

sweet FB status   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

phil

Quote from: blatboom on March 17, 2011, 08:04:35 PM
sweet FB status   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I'm half-drunk, and a senior in college, and my school may never get back to the NCAA tournament. I'm going balls-to-the-wall for this shit. And Joseph Smith was a straight up scam artist.

blatboom

Quote from: phil on March 17, 2011, 08:09:41 PM
And Joseph Smith was a straight up scam artist.
I'm with u there bro.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: antelope19 on March 17, 2011, 06:38:55 PM
Some Great games so far! Right now watching the end of the Richmond game! Go spiders!

Yup. My reason for watching the tournament died with that Richmond-Vandy game. Stupid 'dores.  We suck.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

phil

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 18, 2011, 11:22:36 AM

Yup. My reason for watching the tournament died with that Richmond-Vandy game. Stupid 'dores.  We suck.

You're telling me. I had Vandy against Wofford in the final four (I'm not kidding).

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 18, 2011, 11:22:36 AM

March Madness is so crushing to the soul....ALWAYS!  But it is fun as hell!
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

barnesy305

mbw

dont think i have ever watched a march madness game, but i hear my alma mater, Marquette, is doing well, which is nice.

McGrupp

Quote from: barnesy305 on March 21, 2011, 07:41:43 PM
How bout them Rams?

'saayin!

For a team that didn't even deserve to be in the tourney (hokies and buffs are pissed at us and UAB  8-)), we're doing pretty well!
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sunrisevt

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 21, 2011, 07:44:29 PM
dont think i have ever watched a march madness game, but i hear my alma mater, Marquette, is doing well, which is nice.

:-o

d00d!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged