News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AnCo 2011 Summer Tour

Started by sophist, April 20, 2011, 08:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Get your hipster on bitches!
Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: sophist on July 08, 2011, 01:42:53 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on July 08, 2011, 12:33:01 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on July 08, 2011, 12:31:35 PM
I looked at tickets for the PA show... I guess I cant go :-( Fucking 270$ ...

Ser? My buddy said Orch tix were $20 for tomorrow's show...

Me and the lady will be raging the pit tomorrow.
Pit tonight for me, Pavs tomorrow.

We'll stub you down. Hipsters might get pissy about their "dancing space" down in the pit though... even though it's just toe-tapping space...
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

sophist

Quote from: McGrupp on July 08, 2011, 02:36:51 PM
Quote from: sophist on July 08, 2011, 01:42:53 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on July 08, 2011, 12:33:01 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on July 08, 2011, 12:31:35 PM
I looked at tickets for the PA show... I guess I cant go :-( Fucking 270$ ...

Ser? My buddy said Orch tix were $20 for tomorrow's show...

Me and the lady will be raging the pit tomorrow.
Pit tonight for me, Pavs tomorrow.

We'll stub you down. Hipsters might get pissy about their "dancing space" down in the pit though... even though it's just toe-tapping space...
I'm going to throw hipsters around like your mom used to toss you in bacon grease. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

barnesy305

Unfortunately you can't stub down to the pit at MPP. They take your stub and give you a wristband. Ramz, the best way to pit it up is go to the front row of the pav and crawl under the rail. We did that at MMJ last year.

sophist

Thanks for the heads up barnz.  Last night was it for me.  I really love this band.  The new light set up is insane.  The playing is tight and the new songs are continuing to evolve.  Our drive up to mpp was a cinch.  I am waiting on dirty g to get up here.  Tfg is ready to rage it as well.  Gonna be a fun night.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

phil

Quote from: sophist on July 09, 2011, 01:12:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up barnz.  Last night was it for me.  I really love this band.  The new light set up is insane.  The playing is tight and the new songs are continuing to evolve.  Our drive up to mpp was a cinch.  I am waiting on dirty g to get up here.  Tfg is ready to rage it as well.  Gonna be a fun night.

Waiting on the G? You might need this when he gets there:
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

McGrupp

on 95 right now, passed thru RJ country not too long ago. had a little ticket mishap so we're going to the venue first to pick up our replacement tix (fingers crossed). then hotel time and then rage time!

can't wait!

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Gundo

Quote from: McGrupp on July 09, 2011, 02:03:32 PM
on 95 right now, passed thru RJ country not too long ago. had a little ticket mishap so we're going to the venue first to pick up our replacement tix (fingers crossed). then hotel time and then rage time!

can't wait!
so fucking jealous. let us know how it went

thatfargone

Woo hoo! I've got a band to pay attention to until Phish stops sucking. Very impressed tonight.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

McGrupp

sophist

McGrupp

sophist

McGrupp

Gundo

finally got my hands on this. Time to give it a listen! :rawk: