News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Redskins

Started by antelope19, October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

The Dallas Mavericks fined guard and Redskins fan Darrell Armstrong $1,000 for grabbing a microphone before Sunday night's basketball game in the Big D and hollering "How 'bout them Redskins?" to celebrate the 'Skins' 35-7 victory.

:-D

antelope19

Nice, I saw that somewhere?  Maybe it was sportscenter on ESPN?  I don't know, but its nice to see that a player of any sport in Dallas is a skins fan.  We are taking over the world!!!!!  FYI, everyone around the Baltimore/DC metro area is jumping on the skins band wagon now.  Not that there is much more than a hope, but everyone is talking about how "great" the skins are.  Kinda pisses me off.  This is the flame and bitch board, So I guess this is allowed.  Before, everyone was talkin' crap about Gibbs and how the game is passing him by.  But now that we smoked the cowboys this weekend, its like, "wow, maybe he does actually know what he is doing?"  WTF.   :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

it's not very hard to coach someone to "throw the ball to santana moss" and "throw the ball to cooley" -- both of those haven't changed since Gibbs left the game, so i find it pretty ludakris (that's how we spell that these days, right?) that he's been called 'too old' and 'out of touch'

look at Paterno, everyone wrote him off the last few years but they're pattin his back this year...   go figure!

and yes, that was on Sportscenter last nite, pretty funny stuff... glad they fined him  :evil:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

fuck it. for $1000, thats cheap. I bet he does it again next week ;)

antelope19

Big Game this weekend with a lot on the line!!!!!!! :-o :-D

GO SKINS!!!!!!!![/b][/size]

rowjimmy

antelope19

Redskins 35 Giants 20

Do You Like Apples Tet?

How you like them apples TET?    :wink:

antelope19

Sorry, I hope thats not too obnoxious.   :-D  But its christmas eve, and my boys are one step closer to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm Giddy!!!!  hahahahaha

rowjimmy

hell muthafuckin yeah

Thank You Santa Gibbs.

tet

good game, Gints played like shit... if they had hit that 1st pass to Plax, it woulda been a whole different game...
-Phish

antelope19

I mean, seriously, can you give us a little credit?  hahahaha, the defense deserves something for containing that Giant offense right?  :lol:

rowjimmy

tet

well, due in part to the Vikings sucking, the Giants are in the playoffs...   are the Skins yet?  maybe i missed the memo... :roll:
-Phish

antelope19

Ahhh, but if you all don't win this week, which after seeing your performance against the skins is a totally legit possibility, then your NFC east crown is in jeopardy!!!!!!  We are going for it all baby!!!  Bring on the Eagles!!!! :-D

rowjimmy

Eli's doing the newbie choke.