News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LCD Soundsystem Tour 2016

Started by Hicks, March 24, 2016, 11:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

August

Really hope I get in. This is the last place I saw them before the garden and it's tiny!

Hicks

Quote from: August on March 24, 2016, 12:24:56 PM
Really hope I get in. This is the last place I saw them before the garden and it's tiny!

Yeah dude, hope you make it in too!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Good luck.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 25, 2016, 12:00:30 AM

Good luck.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

August

Hope there's a stream!!
Feeling a Home opener!!

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on March 27, 2016, 12:28:18 PM
Hope there's a stream!!
Feeling a Home opener!!

Fingers crossed!  :beerbang:

Hicks

Sounds like they sold tickets at the box office last night and probably will again tonight. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on March 28, 2016, 12:16:51 PM
Sounds like they sold tickets at the box office last night and probably will again tonight.

Awesome...Have fun Aug!

August

Can't!
Running obligations...:/
Heard it was undersold last night.

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on March 28, 2016, 12:28:55 PM
Can't!

Crazy that they couldn;t pack that place.  So much going on in NYC lol, peeps just can't be bothered.

August

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 28, 2016, 12:36:11 PM
Can't!

Crazy that they couldn;t pack that place.  So much going on in NYC lol, peeps just can't be bothered.

Not too sure what the deal was.
Maybe they anticipated more guest list spots or something.

Heard that Crystal Ballroom rumor?!? ;)

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 28, 2016, 12:36:11 PM
Can't!

I don't think that was the issue, maybe not that many ticketless people showed up since they didn't say there would be tix at the door. 

I mean Aug didn't go.   :police:

Caravan2001

They just released more tix for tonight's show on TM.....go go go