News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Jazzfest 2017, or the all things NOLA thread

Started by PIE-GUY, November 29, 2016, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 25, 2017, 11:33:32 AM
Still nothing - but head to https://twitter.com/jazzfest and get a kick out of all the fans posting stairway gifs!

highlarious

but seriously....where's my line up!  :frustrated:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

gah

So much goodness in there......

:crazy: :rawk: :music: :rockout: :banana: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :wtu: :crazy:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on January 27, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

:crazy: :rawk: :music: :rockout: :banana: :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :wtu: :crazy:

The Meters - just listed as "The Meters" is great news. Zig apparently said something along the lines of "last time playing together" on Jamcruise last week. I gotta believe this will really be the last time I will see the four together. Art is really not doing well. Ivan sat in the whole set at Jamcruise, too.

gah

Quote from: PGLHAH on January 27, 2017, 11:24:13 AM
Quote from: gah on January 27, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

The Meters - just listed as "The Meters" is great news. Zig apparently said something along the lines of "last time playing together" on Jamcruise last week. I gotta believe this will really be the last time I will see the four together. Art is really not doing well. Ivan sat in the whole set at Jamcruise, too.

i need to start figuring out how to do both weekends.... :frustrated:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 27, 2017, 11:29:25 AM
That lineup is straight up fiya, wow.

So here's what I'm thinking. You get the wife and kids convinced you're taking them to disney world....start driving south. Accidentally end up in New Orleans. Deal with the consequences later. Do it!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on January 27, 2017, 11:32:33 AM

So here's what I'm thinking. You get the wife and kids convinced you're taking them to disney world....start driving south. Accidentally end up in New Orleans. Deal with the consequences later. Do it!

+K for the forward thinking GAH.
We are taking our oldest to Thailand Apr 10 - 26 so that may create a conflict (at least monetarily).
I actually think the fam would love N'awlins, the question is would I love it as much with them there.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 27, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

We are taking our oldest to Thailand Apr 10 - 26 so that may create a conflict (at least monetarily).
I actually think the fam would love N'awlins, the question is would I love it as much with them there.  :evil:

OH yeah, I think you'd mentioned that earlier at some point. That'll be a helluva time right there too. What a great experience to see the world and have your eyes opened to cultures at a young age. Big ups to you for that.

I'm going to get you down there one of these years though.  :crazy:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on January 27, 2017, 12:01:26 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 27, 2017, 11:57:14 AM

OH yeah, I think you'd mentioned that earlier at some point. That'll be a helluva time right there too. What a great experience to see the world and have your eyes opened to cultures at a young age. Big ups to you for that.

I'm going to get you down there one of these years though.  :crazy:

Amen brother, let's make it happen.

gah

Also, not "official" til we get some music on here, and what better way to start than with the official announcement line up.  :music:

My day just got a lot better!  :-D

PIE-GUY

gah

Son of a bitch! I've never done the pre-order, but I guess I will be this year.

mattstick

I bought that so fast.  I have a signed edition of everything going back to 09.