News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 20, 2016, 09:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Nice! Thanks for watching.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 17, 2017, 01:26:45 AM
heyyyy mannnn when can we expect that show to get uploaded?  I gots to hears it again!

might be a little while, we're all out of town for a bit. Surely before we head off on tour in June.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 17, 2017, 02:58:25 PM
Nice! Thanks for watching.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 17, 2017, 01:26:45 AM
heyyyy mannnn when can we expect that show to get uploaded?  I gots to hears it again!

might be a little while, we're all out of town for a bit. Surely before we head off on tour in June.

I saw the Indy show is finally on the Archive, but with the first song cut. Is that due to the weird mic issue you had at the beginning of the set, or was there an issue with the recording as well?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

So I usually just breeze through tours and keep moving on, but the last 4 Midwest shows have been going non stop!!
March 15, 16, 17 & 18th have some SICK shit!
Very rhythmic!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Augustus on May 17, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
So I usually just breeze through tours and keep moving on, but the last 4 Midwest shows have been going non stop!!
March 15, 16, 17 & 18th have some SICK shit!
Very rhythmic!

Thanks man! We usually have pretty responsive crowds in Louisville & Columbus so it's easier to let loose.

St. Louis, however, pretty much just sucks all around... so we lucked out there.
Bring in the dude!