News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williaa

moe 2/10 at the efactory
tDB at Starland 2/17

Olfactory, are you sure you're seein bisco on the 19th at Starland, cuz im pretty sure theyre only playin the 15th-17th at Starland

cleech74

antelope, I think WSP is playing the Hippodrome.  It will be the first rock concert held there.  I hope it goes well, maybe they'll have a few more.  Not a WSP fan, but I think it's cool that they are playing there.  Cab Calloway used to play there.  Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, Ho! :-D

I was thinking about seeing:

G.Love - Feb 28th, Rams Head Live, Baltimore
RJD2 - March 24th, Sonar, Baltimore
John Cleary and the Absolute Monster Gentlemen- Feb 15th, 8x10 Club, Baltimore

Waiting to see the All Good Festival 2007 line-up.  Last year was a blast, thinking about going again this year.  Go with friends, and you'll have an awesome time. :beers:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: emayPhishheadMD on February 01, 2007, 07:00:52 PM
snoe.down march 23-25
WSP in bmore apr 4th.
weekapaug orchestra (a nice local phish cover band) apr 13

i might be heading to snoe. down also
I owe Aug $20

emay

Quote from: antelope19 on February 02, 2007, 10:56:21 AM
Where is WSP playing in B-more?  The hippodrome?  Dare I say, the Baltimore Arena :| ?  The sound in the B-more Arena leaves something to be desired to say the least, but I've never been to the hippodrome.  Thats my birthday!!!!  Hmmmmm, maybe I'll drag my GF along.  And I've never seen the weekapaug orchestra, I think they are made up of some old members of the bridge?  Is that correct? 

Hippodrome on the 4th and then Warner theater in DC on the 6 and 7th. I really wanna go to one the bmore and one in dc but probly wont have the money. So just hippodrome most likely. Weekapaug orchestra is made up of 2 members from the bridge and 2 members from Black eyed susan (another local band, but now moved to NC so they are local there.) You should check out weekapaug.

gimmetela

2/25  UM (my first...hmmm....)
3/7 moe.

ucusty

kellerb

Quote2/25  UM (my first...hmmm....)
3/7 moe.

Umphrey's is gonna rock your socks off.  And it looks like you will have the benefit of an 18-and-older show, which will cut down on a certain annoying demographic in their fanbase.

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

Gumbo72203

Quote from: PhishJY on January 31, 2007, 09:50:10 AM
Phix 2/24 - Birmingham, AL

Yes, I'm going to see Phix.  Never seen them before, and the cover's only $10, so why the hell not?  I might come back a fan, but I might come back a hater.  Guess we'll see.

Quote from: PhishJY on February 01, 2007, 09:44:51 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I plan on having several drinks....It's my birthday! :-D

no fuckin way dude!  My birthday is Feb 24 also.  Turning 21 this year.  You're going to have a blast at Phix tho man, i swear.  They're great, and since they're on their farewell kick thing, im sure they're gonna bring out all the stops. 

Personally, ill be catching their April Northeast run, 4/18 Albany, 4/19 Burlington, 4/20 Boston, 4/21 NYC, and 4/22 Philly.  Ill probably skip the NYC show just cuz i dont wanna deal with going down there, because coming back after Boston and still having a whole day to rest up for the last time im gonna get to see them is better than dragging myself around the northeast for 4 days straight.  Plus its easier to drive into Philly than having to drive down to Poughkeepsie from Albany and take the train into NYC.  add the fact that its a late-night gig as part of the Green Apple Fest and that city is gonna be nuts.  but yeah, this run is so perfect for me.  Come home after Albany, shower and sleep and then drive to Burlington.  After that im driving to Tuft's so i can stay at my friend's dorm before making the trip into the city.  Come home after the gig, and then drive down to Philly the next day, and then either drive to Atlantic City to crash at my gf's mom's best friend's house or just trek back on home afterwards.  Ill prolly end up driving back just because ill still be wide awake most likely ;) 

Aside from that, Perpetual Groove was supposed to be here on the 2nd but they cancelled their week's worth of NE dates for some unknown reason...

then we got U-Melt on March 3rd, WSP sometimes in April i think...  i might check out the Chick Corea/Bela Fleck thing at Proctors in Schenectady, im not sure yet.  NRPS are coming also sometime soon, as is Jerry Seinfeld ;) 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Hicks

Quote from: newplanet7 on February 12, 2007, 06:23:13 PM
Just went to see the Wood Bros saturday 2/10 in NewMarket NH. Great stuff if you're into folky/bluesy tunes. I had a great time. Killer sound at The Stone Church too. The wife and I were seated at a table butted up against the front of the stage. I made a sign that said NH GOT WOOD and they were diggin' on it. They ended up signing it. Great show.

Yer lookin' for this thread newplanet

http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,4433.0.html
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

newplanet7

I'll be hitting up MMW acoustic 4/25 & 4/26 in NY :banana: 8-)
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

antelope19

Quote from: cleech74 on February 02, 2007, 08:03:30 PM
I was thinking about seeing:

G.Love - Feb 28th, Rams Head Live, Baltimore
RJD2 - March 24th, Sonar, Baltimore
John Cleary and the Absolute Monster Gentlemen- Feb 15th, 8x10 Club, Baltimore

Waiting to see the All Good Festival 2007 line-up.  Last year was a blast, thinking about going again this year.  Go with friends, and you'll have an awesome time. :beers:

Leech,

Did you go last night to G Love?  I was there, and we had a great time.  An old friend of mine is head of productions up at RHL (We all used to work at Ramshead in Annapolis together, many moons ago) so we get to go backstage on occasion.  Last night was not one of them.  But I've def. met Keller, Bob Weir, Citizen Cope and a few others.  Very cool back there.  Anyway, G Love was great.  I had never seen him before, but have been listening to him for years.  Not my all time favorite or anything, but enjoyable.  And he is certainly popular with the ladies.   :roll:   
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: newplanet7 on February 28, 2007, 08:53:25 PM
I'll be hitting up MMW acoustic 4/25 & 4/26 in NY :banana: 8-)

wheres that at
I owe Aug $20

newplanet7

Quote from: tehdead on March 01, 2007, 10:08:02 AM
wheres that at
The Egg in Albany on the 25th and TarryTown Music Hall in TarryTown NY on the 26th. Should be some stellar jive! Thinking about going? -t