News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

:-D

actually, shows are only for the under 30 crowd.
sorry.
a

Hicks

Fuck that, my show going days are long from over.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

jedifunk

shows suck.... their boring, always at shitty venues, the crowds always suck, and their overpriced...

i'd rather not go, and then bitch about it the next day ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Keller this weekend in B-more, possibly Galactic at the 9:30 in Feb?  We'll see....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gimmetela

Quote from: tehdead on January 28, 2007, 09:56:52 PM
I would love to see Particle. I think Steve is THE MAN  :banana:

OHMIGOD.  i absolutely cannot stand particle.  i've tried three times to see them (sober and otherwise) and every single song sounds like that Ram Jam song "Black Betty."  bleck.   

sorry for the thread jack.

OlfactoryHue

moe. on 2/10 @ electric factory, Phila PA
db on 2/19 @ starland ballroom, Seyersville NJ
??
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

Hicks

Quote from: gimmetela on January 30, 2007, 11:49:22 AM
OHMIGOD.  i absolutely cannot stand particle.  i've tried three times to see them (sober and otherwise) and every single song sounds like that Ram Jam song "Black Betty."  bleck.   

sorry for the thread jack.

Hey, don't be dissin' on Ram Jam like that!   :wink:

rowjimmy

Here's some I'm doing...
Antibalas-
Mar 10 2007     8:00P   Warsaw/ Record Release Party    Brooklyn, New York (tentative)
Apr 4 2007    7:30P   9:30 Club    Washington D.C., Washington DC

PhishJY

Phix 2/24 - Birmingham, AL

Yes, I'm going to see Phix.  Never seen them before, and the cover's only $10, so why the hell not?  I might come back a fan, but I might come back a hater.  Guess we'll see.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

Hicks

Quote from: PhishJY on January 31, 2007, 09:50:10 AM

Yes, I'm going to see Phix.  Never seen them before, and the cover's only $10, so why the hell not?  I might come back a fan, but I might come back a hater.  Guess we'll see.

Well since they're breaking up anyway you might as well just go and enjoy yourself and not worry too much about whether they are "worthy" of playing Phish tunes or not. 

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: PhishJY on January 31, 2007, 09:50:10 AM

If you have a few drinks youll have a fun time thats what i did. Its better than sitting home !
I owe Aug $20

PhishJY

Quote from: tehdead on January 31, 2007, 09:49:10 PM
If you have a few drinks youll have a fun time thats what i did. Its better than sitting home !

Thanks for the heads up, I plan on having several drinks....It's my birthday! :-D
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: White_Bandana on January 28, 2007, 06:45:05 PM
Dark Star on Tuesday
Bela Fleck and Chick Corea 3/1
Langerado 3/9,10,11
Umphreys w/ Adrian Belew on 3/15 and 16

I can't wait for March
Bela is touring with Chic Corea? Have to find out more about that.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

jedifunk

here's what i'm hoping to catch in the coming months...  who knows how many i'll actually get to see.

- there are a few "local" shows that are happening as well (tapes n tapes, adn scissor sisters)

February 2007
8 The Shins

March 2007
15 TV on the Radio - hey now, its my birthday... woot!
16 Of Montreal
18 Gym Class Heroes
20 The Roots

April 2007 - if i have my choice, i'll go see RJD2, but i do really want to see mono
21 Mono
21 RJD2
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio