News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2007 NCAA Tournament - Week4paug Office Pool

Started by ucusty, March 11, 2007, 10:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Boo that shit....gd heels, why why why?  just reuined my bracket, which sucked anyway!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gimmetela

:cry:

man.  that was hard to swallow.  way to go hoyas!  i hope they take it all the way!

nice job on your bracket ucusty.  mine was shot to hell affa duke lost outta the first round, then indiana lost, then who else?

yikes.  i need to give up betting on sports.  it's not doing me any favors....

gimmetela

oh! i forgot...this made me feel a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/v/fYOgC2Qbqh4

BEWARE!  It is NOT safe for work...and requires sound.

and i have thoroughly enjoyed the duke/carolina banter, ucusty...!

GO HOYAS!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ucusty

Quote from: gimmetela on March 26, 2007, 12:31:08 PM
oh! i forgot...this made me feel a bit better.

http://www.youtube.com/v/fYOgC2Qbqh4

BEWARE!  It is NOT safe for work...and requires sound.

and i have thoroughly enjoyed the duke/carolina banter, ucusty...!

GO HOYAS!

THATS GOOD!
BTW- GO TO HELL CAROLINA!!!

susep

susep

Quote from: susep73 on March 31, 2007, 11:06:00 AM
Go Bruins and Hoyas! :clap:

props to OSU and the Gators, both teams looked tough and the Final looks to be a good one.
Corey Brewer was pivotal in the Gators win, tough d shutting down Afflala and hitting some big 3 pointers.

susep

Quote from: susep73 on March 31, 2007, 10:55:27 PM
props to OSU and the Gators, both teams looked tough and the Final looks to be a good one.

Props to the Florida Gators for repeating as champions.  Great game, Oden was a force for the Buckeyes but Florida was too deep and like Nantz said, they'll hit you w/ the dagger such as big 3's when it counts.

Who called the Gators?

antelope19

No offense, but F the gators.  OSU choked....big time.  Other than Oden, no one else bothered to show up.  4-23 on 3 pointers.  Case and point.  Now, alot of the credit has to go to the gators.  Their scheme worked wonders.  Sure they gave up alot by only covering Oden with one guy, but they sure made the buckeye back court look like a bunch of high schoolers out there.  That was clearly the key to beating this team.  I just hate the Gators.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

susep

Quote from: antelope19 on April 03, 2007, 01:40:56 PM
No offense, but F the gators.  OSU choked....big time.  Other than Oden, no one else bothered to show up.  4-23 on 3 pointers.  Case and point.  Now, alot of the credit has to go to the gators.  Their scheme worked wonders.  Sure they gave up alot by only covering Oden with one guy, but they sure made the buckeye back court look like a bunch of high schoolers out there.  That was clearly the key to beating this team.  I just hate the Gators.

no offense taken, I'm not a big Gators fan, I'm a basketball fan.
I think Donovan's approach using 4 fresh bodies on Oden was instrumental, also Oden is slow on his feet so although he was a big presence inside he wasn't quick enough outside to contest Florida jumpshots on high screens.

antelope19

so the question is, how many of those guys that played in that game go pro?  I bet at least 5  :-o
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

Well, 'lope19, just today the entire Gator team went to the Draft!  That means there will be no more gator dominance in the SEC!  my pick from the SEC next year....MSU Bulldogs, four of their starters this year were freshmen, 1 a sophmore, and Stanbury can pull recruits almost as welll as Tubby Smith.  I picked the Gators, but my bracket was shot long ago!  BTW, i really love this forum of like minded conversationalists!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.