News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

GBL

Quote from: GBL on August 16, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
They should play tonight, keep the venue closed, stream online and the bunny so we can at least rage in the lot..

ETA:. They are tearing down the stage, so that ain't happening
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: GBL on August 16, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
Quote from: GBL on August 16, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
They should play tonight, keep the venue closed, stream online and the bunny so we can at least rage in the lot..

ETA:. They are tearing down the stage, so that ain't happening

Damn, that sucks. I'm so sorry for everyone who's there, or was en route. This is the worst.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

The #curveball IG posts are really depressing.

nab

What an absolute bummer. 

Sorry to all our friends that were planning on attending.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: zimbra on August 16, 2018, 06:49:41 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 16, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 16, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
I'm staying and getting really drunk

We're Coming to find you!!!

Gunnar and I have a RV and 4 days worth of booze.  Let's link up.

Where you at?!? We're over here!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

We're at a Campgrond near Tioga. Partying with some folks and staving off misery.

susep

Quote from: mehead on August 16, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
The emotions here...........

Dude!  Holy shit!  I just spent all day driving from coastal Maine to Montreal via Route 2 through Vermont, the islands of Lake Champlain and a large part of upstate NY.  We drove past Goddard today, listened to Esther as we combed the Onion River near Plainsfield.  Saw Plattsburgh signs, just Phish history everywhere today.  To see and hear about this is beyond shocking. 
I feel for all of you.  This group is certainly among the wisest, mature I've known.  We all know change can happen at an instant.  Keep your heads up.  Think of the positive.  Perhaps they'll reconsider Loring for future fests?

My son was asking me what the lyrics to Esther meant?  Sometimes the eerie green deep takes many forms. 

runawayjimbo

I was trying (and failing) to explain to my in-laws at dinner why I was so upset that "a concert" I wasn't even going to got cancelled. It's just brutal for everyone involved. My heart goes out to all our friends here and everyone else who was in/on their way.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

messengerbird

I can only imagine how the band members must feel. ...to disappoint so many....they must be sick about the outcome.
Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

Marmar

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 16, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
We're at a Campgrond near Tioga. Partying with some folks and staving off misery.

Tioga? Thats near my neck of the woods....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Caravan2001

Almost back to rv rental place.  Got to visit Scranton at least. Going to be a big 14 hour loop from  NYC and on plane back to pdx tomorrow night. If anyone wants to hang in Brooklyn tomorrow hit me up.  :snakehead:

runawayjimbo

JRAD just teased the fuck out of Wilson. Crowd chanting along and all. Small consolation obvs but it brought a smile to my face.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!