News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

so wait.  where is the picture of the epic three animal shirt combo (especially the trio of keyboard cats)?

blatboom

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 18, 2009, 07:29:46 PM
so wait.  where is the picture of the epic three animal shirt combo (especially the trio of keyboard cats)?

give your eyes time to adjust.....

fauxpaxfauxreal

when i got home, i thought i might have hallucinated or dreamed this memory.

i'm glad to see that it was reality.

gah

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 18, 2009, 07:40:56 PM

Look at the people in the background pointing and wiping the tears from their eyes. They have simply never seen something so beautiful. I think my heart just skipped a beat seeing the larger version of that picture.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

kellerb

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 18, 2009, 08:36:20 PM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 18, 2009, 07:40:56 PM

Look at the people in the background pointing and wiping the tears from their eyes. They have simply never seen something so beautiful. I think my heart just skipped a beat seeing the larger version of that picture.

See how they all have sunglasses?  That's because, if something shiny was in front of them, they would actually not be able to physically bear the sight of how awesome their reflection was.

willsteele

um..  wow.  Fucking amazing.  I dig how the tiger is so awesome that there only needs to be one.  He won't allow any inferior tigers to take up space on his t-shirt.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

guyforget

The keyboard cat shirt might be the epitome of colliding internet memes, ever. 

That guy isnt a 'pauger?
-AD_

cleech74

Quote from: guyforget on August 18, 2009, 11:59:07 PM
The keyboard cat shirt might be the epitome of colliding internet memes, ever. 

That guy isnt a 'pauger?

Neither of them were.  I had just started to walk away from the 'Paug spot, and I saw them.  The guy in the keyboard cat shirt pointed at me and said, "Nice shirt!"  I immediatly thought, "Rule #1!"  Then it all got very silly.

I'm still reeling from the awesomeness of it all. :-P
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

antelope19

Pictures are being uploaded......will post soon!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Pictures of the paugers @ Merriweather:

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

I like how sketched out birdman looks in that 2nd picture  :lol:
Bring in the dude!

sophist

I looked destined for the short bus in that second picture, and yes, Birdman's expression is hilarious.  Great pics 'lope.  It's about fucking time.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2009, 02:27:21 PM
I like how sketched out birdman looks in that 2nd picture  :lol:

i actually think there was a nice looking female walking by...
but you'll have to get the bman to confirm or deny this one.   :wink:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫